Any philly people out there?

k, I stuck my head out the window and screamed at the top of my lungs. Did you hear me?

Im not from Philly been there once. Did u ever go to the Crayola Factory???

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I have been to Philly.

Yeah the crayons i went there one time it was actually pretty good cause they let you write all over the walls.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Do philly peeps put mustard on their hamburgers? I know people in Hershey, Pennsylvania do. That shit is nasty.

yeah, I'm in philly. Put a wow sticker on your car. ;)
I hope you have your stickers or homeade ones on your cars or bikes tomorrow, the Philly WOW summit is in full effect. So be prepared people!!

The crayola factory is in Easton...not philly...they are a few hours apart...and yes some people do put mustard on hamburgers...but it's not just a philly thing.

MAVRIC305

I just broke up with my girlfriend? Oh baby jesus. Help me please. I was afraid of this. :( :mad: :(

FOFOLINA

Gee this is something I didnt know mav can travel that much and go see his new chick in philly...
Mookie Please do tell since you know mav so well who is his chick?? :confused:

thats Funny Mav does not seem to happy and his aol profile still says single so this means he does not have a chick it means he is single.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

JUST LIKE PEOPLE SHOULD BE FUCKIN SINGLE CAUSE IT FUCKIN RULES!!! :D

Well sorry I need to apologize...i thought i read somewhere that mav had a girl in philly...guess I was wrong. That's what happens when you post when you are tired...good luck on finding the right one mav. Sorry again

Originally posted by MAVRIC305:
<STRONG>I just broke up with my girlfriend? Oh baby jesus. Help me please. I was afraid of this. :( :mad: :(</STRONG>
Im Sorry Ms Jackson!!!

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
doesn't mcdonalds put mustard on they're burgers? i put mustard on my sort pretzels.

MAVRIC305

Yeah musrard on the pretzels is normal. I don't care for mustard at all, but on pretzels it is normal.

Yes, It is McDonalds that does that in Pennsylvania. They don't do it in New york. It freaked me when I tasted it. I was all pissed. Asking for a refund and shit. Like those damn Canadians and their goddamn mayonaise. Fuckers!!! :mad:

wackadoo

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES
i think english people put mayo on their fries,with the f'n warm beer!!!YUCK!!!!