Any wackbaggers going to the Norton Pocono Comedy Club show?

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
Will be there Saturday show...anyone else?

And the dodo doesn't know that Poconuts moved to the DWG Country Club. The club in PBC is now called Pocono Comedy Club.

rottwielerinpa

I need a new bawx of wine.......
Sep 1, 2002
ne pennsylvania
Hes going to be at PBC this Saturday ?

oh ok here it is
Swiftwater, PA

Friday-Saturday, November 25-26, 2011
Poconuts Comedy Club
Pocono Brewing Company
Route 611 Swiftwater, PA 18370
Showtimes (both nights): 8:00pm and 10:15pm
Tickets: $20 Advance, $25 day of Show
On sale now
http://brownpapertickets.com/event/207331
Ages: 21 (under 21 accompanied by adult)

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
Hes going to be at PBC this Saturday ?

oh ok here it is
Swiftwater, PA

Friday-Saturday, November 25-26, 2011
Poconuts Comedy Club
Pocono Brewing Company
Route 611 Swiftwater, PA 18370
Showtimes (both nights): 8:00pm and 10:15pm
Tickets: $20 Advance, $25 day of Show
On sale now
http://brownpapertickets.com/event/207331
Ages: 21 (under 21 accompanied by adult)
Yeah, i saw him last in 2009 when he did Poconuts when it was still in the PBC. Me, my bro and 2 friends are going...we're always excited to have Norton visit our area. I'm sure there will be at least one douchecanoe yelling out UNCLE PAUL or CHIP!!!

rottwielerinpa

I need a new bawx of wine.......
Sep 1, 2002
ne pennsylvania
I may go , I also went to the show in 09. I went to the early show and had the pleasure of sitting very close to a table of asshats that started fighting . Jimmy had to stop his act to address them and handled it very well....

Tallguy

Apr 11, 2011
Arizona
I wouldn't walk across the street with a free ticket to see Jim Norton. Maybe Norton from the Honeymooners.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
I wouldn't walk across the street with a free ticket to see Jim Norton. Maybe Norton from the Honeymooners.
I love Jimmy but agree. Why pay to see him when he is much funnier on the radio than he is on stage? Unless you are just showing your support, than I see the point.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I am pretty sure I am going.

drm309

New Wackbagger, but O&A Lisetner since 98
Jul 7, 2006
Warwick, RI
I'm going. It's been a while since I've seen his stand up (Monster Rain taping in DC) Should be a treat! Hopefully there's a great crowd for him!

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
I love Jimmy but agree. Why pay to see him when he is much funnier on the radio than he is on stage? Unless you are just showing your support, than I see the point.
Our girlfriends who didn't know who he was thought he was hilarious and loved the show. They all REALLY laughed when Jimmy talked about fucking with a noodle dick...all our gf's laughed almost in a "omg, i know what he means" laugh too.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
Was a great time at the 8PM show! Jim only addressed an issue in the crowd once when there was a dude standing there a little too long taking pics...Jim just asked if he was taking pics or video taping...he was just taking pics but someone came and asked him to sit down.

The best was when there was a loud bang in one corner...Jim asked something, a crowd member said something he though was humorous, jim asked "what?"...the crowd member repeated and Jim cut him off with "WE HEARD YOU" lolol

shitty iPhone 3GS pics

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I was also at the eight o'clock show last night and had a great time. That guy was a little weird with the pics because even after Norton addressed it and even jokingly posed for a couple shots the guy just kept going until security had to tell him to sit down.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
I was also at the eight o'clock show last night and had a great time. That guy was a little weird with the pics because even after Norton addressed it and even jokingly posed for a couple shots the guy just kept going until security had to tell him to sit down.
yeah, i know..he was standing right next to me. I was like "uuuh" when he still stood there for a good minute or two after Jim asked what he's doing.

The comic before Jim was great....the host who opened the show...it got a little weird when he started making the jokes about his young daughter saying "ni••ers" instead of "sneakers"...didn't bother me but it was just weird.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
How boring was Kenny after the show selling T shirts?
I just figure it was him doing his job of selling merch and keeping an eye on lil Yimmy from the undesirables.

He did give me a "Ya dropped something" when some of my money dropped on the table when I paid for my book.

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
The comic before Jim was great....the host who opened the show...it got a little weird when he started making the jokes about his young daughter saying "ni••ers" instead of "sneakers"...didn't bother me but it was just weird.
I agree with your assessment of both guys. I liked the second guy as he seemed to not like, but LOVE telling r@pe jokes. And the first guy didnt bother me with his young people talk, but was weird.

vice86

How do I look, Denny?
Nov 22, 2004
NYC/PA
I agree with your assessment of both guys. I liked the second guy as he seemed to not like, but LOVE telling r@pe jokes. And the first guy didnt bother me with his young people talk, but was weird.
"Snuggle Struggle" was a great line....then saying "you know you're gonna use that"....lols