Anybody appendix carry?

Bought a Glock 43 Talo, looking at carrying options.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i always carry IWB on my right hip, sometimes i will move it back a little closer to my wallet but always on my strong arm, my flawed theory is if they say " gimme yo wallet" i can just give them my bullets. also if i were to have a negligent discharge its going to shoot me in the ass, not my femoral artery or my dick.

BigStinkyStair

Sometimes I Appendix Carry if I am using a sticky holster and a single stack pistol but I find it too uncomfortable when I am sitting so I always pull it and stash when I get in the car or move it to the hip when I sit somewhere. I prefer the De Santis speed scabbard on my right hip but we can open carry here so I am not too concerned if it flashes occasionally.

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
I go small of back, palm out draw, 7.5 degree cant.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
To quote the modern genius Kenny "it'll shoot right through your pocket"

No need to brandish

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
I appendix carry all the time with a raven concealment eidolon. Glock 31 or 33.

Sent from the U.S.S. Sulaco

THE FEZ MAN

Orderd 3 of these holsters in various sizes, I already own two of them, I want a fancy one but I really like these, yes I know they are cheep
https://acecase.com/tuck-able-holster-leather-various-sizes.html. I might try and make it to the gun show in oaks next time to try out some nice ones but I got 3 ace cases for 33$ if I don't like them I can just give them away

EBay, $25. It's OK, first impression is it rides a bit higher than my leather holster, but thinner and more comfortable. Easier to draw as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

I should get some kydex and try some projects

i always carry IWB on my right hip, sometimes i will move it back a little closer to my wallet but always on my strong arm, my flawed theory is if they say " gimme yo wallet" i can just give them my bullets. also if i were to have a negligent discharge its going to shoot me in the ass, not my femoral artery or my dick.
Prob with me is my gut (I'm working on it)... I'll carry the 9 OWB in basically a duty holster with a thumbreak if I am wearing like 3/4 length coat... otherwise that K frame in a shoulder holster with a tie down so it does "peak" out if I lean forward.

And two speed load carriers on the other side...