Anybody have their tickets to the Celebrity Softball Game?

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
From 2002 :action-sm

WOW 64 months ago already:(

Scaned a few pics, most my friends took the rest after they were developed.

Security Guard got his ass kicked and then his buddys tackled the guy

Me and some strippers

Shitty Shots of the Game

[nsfw]
The only WOW shot my friends didn't swipe [/nsfw]

E

ExtraMedium

I know I have my tickets somewhere...i was 16 when I went to that game and had my first real girlfriend at the time...i didn't wanna look at any of the boobies because i felt bad since I had a girlfriend......what a doosh i am

UFDfireman

Howard hoo?
Oct 7, 2004
NJ
wow... what memories.... (or mammaries... el o el).
I met my fiance there.. been together since.
And I thing I do still have my stubs from both games.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Sep 27, 2006
staten
i think I have them somewhere... we were behind home plate like 10 rows back... that hot bitch from the philly station was like 2 rows in front of us wearing a cowboy hat

Steam

May 18, 2003
I have mine from 2000 somewhere.

South Jersey

I told you so ... too
Sep 14, 2004
South Jersey
As much as it pains me to say it: Scott Farrell killed as an announcer that day.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
i think my ticket's still in my room somewhere. i bought it off a scalper outside the stadium for 10 bucks and had a hell of a time. saw Frenchy take a softball to the chest at the dunking booth, saw some passed-out drunk getting teabagged by a total stranger in the stands, then saw another surly drunkard getting bodyslammed to the pavement in front of the concession stands by stadium security, and saw my fair share of boobage. good times.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
damn you're a big dude....nobody fucked with u that day.

From 2002 :action-sm

WOW 64 months ago already:(

Scaned a few pics, most my friends took the rest after they were developed.

Security Guard got his ass kicked and then his buddys tackled the guy

Me and some strippers

Shitty Shots of the Game

[nsfw]
The only WOW shot my friends didn't swipe [/nsfw]

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004
I was there......i bought a 102.7 WNEW WOW shirt there......I remember Tracy Morgan being hysterical during that game. And everyone's favorite D-bag Scott Ferrall doing the play by play.

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
My dad has the pics and tickets somewhere in his place. That event was fun as hell. I was right near first base. I remember the huge "Opie sucks" chant the guy in front of us started hahahahaha. My dad's coworker took my dad and I to the event (coworker and I were fans of the show, my dad isn't) as an early birthday gift for me. Good times.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
My dad has the pics and tickets somewhere in his place. That event was fun as hell. I was right near first base. I remember the huge "Opie sucks" chant the guy in front of us started hahahahaha. My dad's coworker took my dad and I to the event (coworker and I were fans of the show, my dad isn't) as an early birthday gift for me. Good times.
Oh so you where that little 10yr old running around then :)