Anybody here ever take N.o. Xplode?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Has anybody on this board ever taken N.O. Xplode? I have had great results in the past but haven't taken it in a while (usually take amped or just xenadrine). The only problem i've expierenced with N.O. is that after a month your supposed to stop taking it and right after my energy level is really bad for a few days. In addition you get "hooked" and don't want to stop taking it untill your using three massive scoops and getting about as much out of it as a rockstar or redbull.

Beeman99

Mar 14, 2005
in before the show

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
Has anybody on this board ever taken N.O. Xplode? I have had great results in the past but haven't taken it in a while (usually take amped or just xenadrine). The only problem i've expierenced with N.O. is that after a month your supposed to stop taking it and right after my energy level is really bad for a few days. In addition you get "hooked" and don't want to stop taking it untill your using three massive scoops and getting about as much out of it as a rockstar or redbull.
Yeah i took it for a bit...it made my heart race a bit too fast so i stopped...my strength was insane tho it really works

TrainableHoward

I thought Chris Hanson was really funny on O&A....
Dec 9, 2005
NH
I had to take way more than the instructions said to in order to get any result, and even then, the only result was a big, liquidy shit.
Protein and multivitamins are the only supplements worth taking. Maybe creatine and/or nitrous products, if their used properly.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I am an NO-XPLODE authorized distributor , and also a user of the BSN products. I have visited there facility in Boca Raton, and also have met with some of there scientific formulators. I usually cycle the product. One month on, one month off, etc.. I usually stack it with BSN Nitrix, and use Optimum Nutrition for my protein shakes. I like the product. It doesnt make me to jittery, and I dont get the crash effect like you do. My energy level does not drastically reduce after it wears off, but the product does have that effect on some people.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Why even bother with this kind of crap? Have a good ol' coffee.

FattyPneumonia

Brent from TN
Nov 7, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
Is this stuff and energy drink, or to be used with lifting. I work out and lift, but do not take anything. I used Creatine when I was in high school for Football (I graduated in 1998), but I do not use anything at all now. I still have good strength and can lift a pretty good amount of weight, but I would not mind a little boost. I do not want any strange side effects or anything though, would this stuff be good?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Why even bother with this kind of crap? Have a good ol' coffee.
Coffee only ups the energy level for queers. At best (BEST), it balances you out. But if you need some legitimate energy you need some stronger shit. Someone tells me how it works compared to how much it costs. I want some good pep pills.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Is this stuff and energy drink, or to be used with lifting. I work out and lift, but do not take anything. I used Creatine when I was in high school for Football (I graduated in 1998), but I do not use anything at all now. I still have good strength and can lift a pretty good amount of weight, but I would not mind a little boost. I do not want any strange side effects or anything though, would this stuff be good?
Its a powder you mix with water. It give you some energy, but the main purpose is to be a nitrogen inhibitor to give your muscles extra blood flow to them, so you are able to do heavier weights and more reps.

FattyPneumonia

Brent from TN
Nov 7, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
Its a powder you mix with water. It give you some energy, but the main purpose is to be a nitrogen inhibitor to give your muscles extra blood flow to them, so you are able to do heavier weights and more reps.
Thats cool, thanks. Where can you buy it, and are there any real side effects or problems?

Shitdeek

Dec 9, 2004
I just finished a wicked combo of No-Xplode, Cell-Tech and Viraloid.......it def. helped me gain muscle mass and i didnt feel any bad side effects. i def. recommend it......Cell-tech actually tastes really good when u put mix it with water. I'm now on Hydroxicut Hardcore to trim down some more fat that I have, and once im done with the hydroxicut i'm gonna go back on No-Xplode

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Hydroxycut is one of our top sellers, and BSN just came out with a new product called Atro-Phex for weight loss. Its a metabolism enahncer, but some of the reviews that are coming in , are saying that it makes you crash really hard.

StickyKeyboard

Palms Need a Trimming
Dec 6, 2004
Westwood, NJ
I took it and I got insane pumps from it..at first. After awhile, it didn't do anything. Even after I tried cycyling on and off of it, I never got the same boost I had in the beginning. Plus, it got to be super expensive to take regularly, especially if you stack it with other BSN products like Nit-Rx and Cell Mass.

Mar 2, 2005
chicago
i hope you muscle heads are monitoring your penises(no not each others)

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Demonseed!?!??!?! WHO KNEW? Im a huge fan of BSN, there's so much out there and BSN is really the one I trust,,that being said im looking to take N.O. Xplode and stack it with something like NITRIX here's a few questions if you have the time to answer;

1.) What is the best product to stack with No-Xplode? I know nitrix pills are recommended but why?

2.) Have you expierenced the "come down" pills that are now being sold at GNC specifically for slowing down your system after consuming products containing energy enhancements,,,,,,supposively they even burn fat in your sleep but well I doubt that,,,just looking for something to cut the speed feeling I sometimes get (I work out HARD for about an hour and a half to two hours at max 2 hrs so it's not like im taking product and not burning it enough)---sometimes I do get too speedy after my workout hough and am looking for a way to eliminate or control that.

3.) what's better= stacker-ripped fuel-hydroxicut-xenadrine? I personally haven't really taken a month cycle in a while but I had tons of sucess with ripped fuel in the ephedrah days, then Xenadrine more recently.

4.) Isopure I think is the best protien= purest ZERO fat,,,best meal replacement for breakfast= Myoplex Light,,,ever expeirence Promax?

Thanks in advance:)

norton23

Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Coffee only ups the energy level for queers. At best (BEST), it balances you out. But if you need some legitimate energy you need some stronger shit. Someone tells me how it works compared to how much it costs. I want some good pep pills.

I'd go for HYDROXY-CUT

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
I am an NO-XPLODE authorized distributor , and also a user of the BSN products. I have visited there facility in Boca Raton, and also have met with some of there scientific formulators. I usually cycle the product. One month on, one month off, etc.. I usually stack it with BSN Nitrix, and use Optimum Nutrition for my protein shakes. I like the product. It doesnt make me to jittery, and I dont get the crash effect like you do. My energy level does not drastically reduce after it wears off, but the product does have that effect on some people.
:spam1 :action-sm