Anybody Here Play Dungeons and Dragons?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I do. I know it isn't as socially acceptable as paying women to piss in your mouth or collecting Nazi memorabilia and trying to fuck 13 year olds, but I do.

Who's with me!?

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
*deep breath*

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!

No, I don't play.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
I was friends with the nerdy kids in high school and tried to play Magic even though they schooled me pretty frequently. One day I walked into this guys house and they were deep into a D&D session before we were going to a movie and I heard one of the more uber nerds utter, "I turn you into a toaster!". I never mentioned it and just quietly played Tekken by myself till it was time to leave.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I do. I know it isn't as socially acceptable as paying women to piss in your mouth or collecting Nazi memorabilia and trying to fuck 13 year olds, but I do.

Who's with me!?
Currently? No. Years ago? Fucking shit cunt yes. Was a lot of fun. Oh the shit I could in that game now. Such tales I could weave. I sometimes think of entire arcs at my mind-numbing job at 2:17am.

There was maybe a 3 month span where it was my regular 5 others, and a pair of women *gasp*, that'd all get together. Waste 3-4 hours. Good shit. Played 2nd edition. 3rd was just coming out, and I lacked the coin for the books.

I was friends with the nerdy kids in high school and tried to play Magic even though they schooled me pretty frequently. One day I walked into this guys house and they were deep into a D&D session before we were going to a movie and I heard one of the more uber nerds utter, "I turn you into a toaster!". I never mentioned it and just quietly played Tekken by myself till it was time to leave.
Nothing like this ever happened at my sessions. If it did, I'd have quit outright as that's just too douchey. Ew.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
When you're bragging about how good you used to be and how great you could be at dungeons and dragons, you don't have the right to call anything douchey dude.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I pretend to be a Wizard. You pretend to be a negro.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
So you've never had a chin strap? Or worn a flat-billed hat?
Or went out to dinner wearing gym clothes? Your favorite musicians aren't black?

Somebody cast Baleful Polymorph on you and turned you into a wigger, didn't they?

:action-sm:cat:

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
When you're bragging about how good you used to be and how great you could be at dungeons and dragons, you don't have the right to call anything douchey dude.
I like my new sig. I was going to change it back, but I think I'll keep it. It exemplifies you perfectly, our lil' mewling Lamb.

You believe in acting like a character in real life. Some of us did something a little different in our youth.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So you've never had a chin strap? Or worn a flat-billed hat?
Or went out to dinner wearing gym clothes? Your favorite musicians aren't black?

Somebody cast Baleful Polymorph on you and turned you into a wigger, didn't they?

:action-sm:cat:
No chin strap. I do wear fitted hats, with a small bend in the brim. I do enjoy rap music though.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
I like my new sig. I was going to change it back, but I think I'll keep it. It exemplifies you perfectly, our lil' mewling Lamb.

You believe in acting like a character in real life. Some of us did something a little different in our youth.
You're a Canadian who plays magic the gathering and brags about dungeons and dragons. You're a clown.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I'm not Canadian.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
My love of NASCAR, Country music, and college football gives me so much street cred, you niggas don't even know.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
My love of NASCAR, Country music, and college football gives me so much street cred, you niggas don't even know.
And you talk shit about people talking shit. Your "street cred" means less than zero here, guy.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
You get all complainy when people push your buttons in your threads and you come into someone elses thread to push buttons. See the irony?
Oh whatever fletcher. Yall are a bunch of dish it out and can't take it whiney little queers.

Sorry I made a joke about a man in his 40's, who defends his love for trannys as being heterosexual, that was bragging about his D&D skillz.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Now we're just being hurtful. Also, I'm only in my 20s.

fletcher

Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Oh whatever fletcher. Yall are a bunch of dish it out and can't take it whiney little queers.

Sorry I made a joke about a man in his 40's, who defends his love for trannys as being heterosexual, that was bragging about his D&D skillz.
I dont care that you make jokes, its your message board bit that has grown tired. You are the one that comes off as not able to take a punch. Its ok, not everyone can play along and not get their assholes chapped but the sooner you accept the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your life the better. Yall niggas need the WORD.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
I dont care that you make jokes, its your message board bit that has grown tired. You are the one that comes off as not able to take a punch. Its ok, not everyone can play along and not get their assholes chapped but the sooner you accept the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ into your life the better. Yall niggas need the WORD.
No, he can't take a punch. Hence the bat.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Should I have casted a spell on him, ya fantasy land faggot? ;)
Yet you're the little shot-that-should-have-been-swallowed that wandered into the thread, swinging for the fences.

Odd how many of your threads have something homosexually charged in them. Think your homeless punching bag of a chick is really a beard.