Anyone else boycotting chinese made products?

Jul 26, 2005
Central PA
I went into Wal-Mart and attempted to find a toy for my kid that wasn't made in China and it was impossible. I couldn't even find something made in Mexico. Every god damn thing was made in China. Why we are selling ourselves out to a country that doesn't respect copyrights and hates our guts I have no clue. I am going to try and by as little as I can made in China from here on out. As little as that matters it seems stupid to continue supporting a nation that is out to destroy our economy.

fuckwit

He loves you, and he needs money.
Jul 27, 2006
jersey
Anyone else wondering why theres a media blitz to influence our opinions on China?

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
i'm boycotting china
except for AQUA DOTS
yum

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Why would I boycott Chinese made toys? Angry about losing that lucrative cheap plastic toy job, PatBattleField?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
I love their jerky.

Biking Mexican

Jan 5, 2007
South Bend, IN
It's not just toys. Take a look at all the stuff at your house, my guess is 75% is made in China. I've been boycotting their shit for several years. It's not easy, some stuff you simply have no choice. If you look, and do some research, you can usually find an alternative. My trade has been getting the shit kicked out of it for 7 years because of China. So fuck them and their buddies Wal-Mart.

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
you're right ,sometimes made in USA
ain't easy to find
i like quality tools
and i buy a lot
i definitely shop around
don't mind paying more

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i hate to say it but ive been buying a lot of chinese tools lately i just cant afford to buy snap on not that it matters, most of the parts are chinese any way. i do avoid food made there yet i love chinese food

maz

TRueWDTer
Feb 16, 2005
abu dhabi,pa.
well , if you can't afford them
and you need them now
there ain't much you can do
but if you don't need something right away
i'm willing to wait

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
I don't buy any products made in China. I do however fuck as many Chinese broads as I can. Take that China!

Aug 11, 2005
just about everything in walmart comes from china, check the label

pike

You will be molested
Aug 8, 2004
Cleveland, OH
If you're trying to avoid Chinese-made goods, what are you doing in Wal-Mart? Wal-Mart is the single largest importer of Chinese goods in the world. I read somewhere (I believe it was the local newspaper) that if Wal-Mart were its own country, it would import more Chinese goods then the entire country of America.

So fuck Wal Mart and fuck China. I've been saying China is going to take over a lot longer than Opie has. I've been boycotting Chinese made shit for as long as I can remember. I'll gladly pay more for something that wasn't made in China.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
Yes, I'm boycotting Chinese goods. I'm also Boycotting Air.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
was taught to only buy American and It's still my credo.

only vehicles i don't follow... Nissans rule.

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
Support American companies.
Just say no to Asia.
Especially cars you fucks.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
If you're trying to avoid Chinese-made goods, what are you doing in Wal-Mart? Wal-Mart is the single largest importer of Chinese goods in the world. I read somewhere (I believe it was the local newspaper) that if Wal-Mart were its own country, it would import more Chinese goods then the entire country of America.

So fuck Wal Mart and fuck China. I've been saying China is going to take over a lot longer than Opie has. I've been boycotting Chinese made shit for as long as I can remember. I'll gladly pay more for something that wasn't made in China.
Was it Wal*Mart that once said everything in their store was 'American made'? I remember one of the big "discount" retailers making that claim. Of course that was back in the early 80's when I was working in the buying offices at Fortunoff buying Chinese made bathroom accessories

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Support American companies.
Just say no to Asia.
Especially cars you fucks.
i hate to break it to you but if you were to take your car apart you would find plenty of parts that are NOT made in the US

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
i hate to break it to you but if you were to take your car apart you would find plenty of parts that are NOT made in the US
Very true ... my first new car was a Ford Probe. My father kept trying to talk me out of it because for one thing Ford really didn't have a good reputation with cars (Found On Road Dead) and for another thing he's always had a love affair with Toyota. The only way he finally relented was when he found out that the Probe had Mazda parts in it.