Anyone Else Noticed

richwithhatred

Hater Of You!!!
Jul 25, 2005
Hell, OH
Anyone else noticed that almost all of the "advertising" on 202, and really on any channels that I listen to on XM, has all but dried up? The only spots between live bits are bits from the show or promos for 202 and other XM shows!

While I'd be thrilled to never hear "tell them about the discount, harry" again, I don't want to see it hurting keeping our favorite station!

Southtown

Aug 10, 2004
I would like to know if they advertise O&A on other channels like we hear ads for Dale Jr. and other dumb shows.

PartyRock24

Lingering Longer since summer of '06
May 23, 2007
Washington DC
they do advertise O&A on different channels. on my tuneselect i have all O&A things Selected so i no when they advertise on different channels

CitizenV

Apr 6, 2006
Boston
Yeah I was noticing that too, it's nice though.
I'm not going to look a gift horse in the what have you.

Also the Classic Metal show is the fucking best, I wish they would talk more and play less music.
The Metal Experts segments where they rag on Astronomy rule.

-V-

Dr.Knockboots

I'm the looks of this operation
Jul 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
First off: National Lampoon was funny.. in the 60's/70's I think. Not even remotely funny at all now.. not even a grin.

Second: I have heard on XM Comedy where Sonny Fox promotes O&A and Norton.. and I have heard commercials (i believe) for O&A on that channel.

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
I would like to know if they advertise O&A on other channels like we hear ads for Dale Jr. and other dumb shows.
I'm sure they do. Because as you may know, there's "like 150 booouths."

johnnychilds

Opening Friday wide
Aug 19, 2005
CitizenV, where can I find the classic metal show? Sounds great?

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
First off: National Lampoon was funny.. in the 60's/70's I think. Not even remotely funny at all now.. not even a grin.
Yeah, remember when smart kids (i.e. Harvard - National Lampoon's origins) could be irreverent and funny?

Nowadays almost every smart kid at college is an oversensitive douche. And I go to school with every single one of them.