Anyone else noticing Opie becoming a big fan of RNF?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Before Ant was the biggest fan, but it's exciting to see Opie onboard.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
You really need to hear some of the old AFRO show my friend.

krispykreme

Jun 23, 2005
There has always been good relations with the show, from way back. That includes Opie. Recently, yes, Ant has gone on the show more, but he has a long drive and calls in.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
I think he just likes that there's another website like us that talks about THE SHOW.

OH r N f... I thought you said rGf

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
Op's always been a great R&F fan.

Wonder why they are on 202? I don't.
Perfect reason to say hello exactly. As much as some people love to shit on the guy, he really knows great radio.

Someone else posted it before me. Just go find the AFRO shows.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I think he just likes that there's another website like us that talks about THE SHOW.

OH r N f... I thought you said rGf
But I like to talk about things OTHER than the show, without bashing the show!!!

Where else besides WB could I make racist jokes and post pictures of lynchings? Oh and brag every time I get laid...WB is good for that too.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
starting?

hey are r&f live tomorow?

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Perfect reason to say hello exactly. As much as some people love to shit on the guy, he really knows great radio.

Someone else posted it before me. Just go find the AFRO shows.
Yeah, in the grand scheme of things Opie is a huge fan of RNF (golden ticket, linger longer).

I was speaking more in micro terms, listening to the shows, knowing Ronnie's lines (Sam and Sam).

Love it when both shows interact and that happens most when they listen to each other.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Ant's a Ron & Fez fanboiiiii

Opie's a fan of the radio pogrom :D

I think Opie has a slight problem enjoying radio for entertainment's sake...his radio training/show-accumen beats it out 58-42

unklewilly

Nov 13, 2006
ever since Op began going through his "changes" he's also been getting alot gayer( is that a word? ). He always wants to give someone a bare bottom spanking for some reason or another. Maybe when he's done with his manopause that might change, we hope. But c'mon, how can you not love RNF?

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
Before Ant was the biggest fan, but it's exciting to see Opie onboard.
i agree ive noticed too, not saying he hasnt always followed R&F, hes just been lingering longer from noon til three lately

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Aug 25, 2002
NYC
Does Opie like R&F, sure.

IMO, the reality of why there's been even more crossover lately, and increased R&F programming is the upcoming merger. R&F may need some additional recognition to not be considered for the chop. (Not that I believe that would happen, but better to be safe than sorry)

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
Does Opie like R&F, sure.

IMO, the reality of why there's been even more crossover lately, and increased R&F programming is the upcoming merger. R&F may need some additional recognition to not be considered for the chop. (Not that I believe that would happen, but better to be safe than sorry)
I agree, and I think it applies to either outcome of the merger.
Opie wants to ensure the show survives the merger, or survives the cuts that are inevitable if the merger fails.

At least that's what I hope.

boardsofcanada

You're a Charcoal Briquette..ditsoon..a moolinyan
Jun 8, 2006
I agree, and I think it applies to either outcome of the merger.
Opie wants to ensure the show survives the merger, or survives the cuts that are inevitable if the merger fails.

At least that's what I hope.
that and just plain old getting ron and fez a bigger audience.
I know dave going on O&A made me listen to R&F that day, now im getting back into it.

Ack's Grl

New Wackbag
Sep 21, 2005
great input flea. Very pertinent and helps along the convo. Douche.