Anyone ever hear of these three guys?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
I am going to the Borgata for my birfday on the 18th. Part of the package they are bringing me in on has two free tix to the comedy club. I have never heard of these three guys. Input anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

BORGATA COMEDY CLUB December 18
Steve Lazarus
Carl LaBove
Angel Salazar

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I am going to the Borgata for my birfday on the 18th. Part of the package they are bringing me in on has two free tix to the comedy club. I have never heard of these three guys. Input anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

BORGATA COMEDY CLUB December 18
Steve Lazarus
Carl LaBove
Angel Salazar
No
No
No, but I'll bet Omar Minaya is interested in that ast guy to be on the starting lineup in April

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
no clue.... sounds like a comedy tour... probably atleast one is decent. I think Steve, i mighta seen at helium before.

Whos headliner... thats probably the ace.

but, its comp... so i wouldnt expext much.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I've heard of the last two, but I can't remember where.

I'm pretty sure that Carl LaBove is played fairly regularly on XM150.

Nortonsmeatytit

"That ball is outta here"
Sep 11, 2005
Philly
I've heard of the last two, but I can't remember where.

I'm pretty sure that Carl LaBove is played fairly regularly on XM150.
Carl LaBove was one of the original "Outlaws of Comedy" with Sam Kinison back in the day, very funny.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
If you remember the movie The Wild Life with Chris Penn, that guy Angel Salazar played one of his wrestling buddies in it. I think he was in a few other movies too.

EvilMonkey71

Blurka Blurka Blurka
Sep 6, 2006
Flemington,NJ
Carl LaBove goes way back with Ronnie B....they've had him on the show swapping stories about Kinison. He was pretty funny.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
there used I be a local mobile home dealer here, Mac Lazarous, he was wacky;)

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Carl LaBove goes way back with Ronnie B....they've had him on the show swapping stories about Kinison. He was pretty funny.
Yea, that's where I remember that name from.

I'd give anyone Ron thought was funny the benefit of the doubt. Just out of respect for Ron, but he was pretty funny from what I remember of the show he was on.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
QUESTION: Who is a clean-cut performer guaranteed to be a hit with audiences of all ages?

ANSWER: Steve Lazarus

Comedian Steve Lazarus has audiences rolling in the aisles from coast-to-coast. The long-time Yankee Stadium Beer Man turned comedian gives a unique perspective on what life is like both in and out of the stands

AS SEEN ON
FOX 5 TV
AND GOOD DAY NY!
that's all that's on his web page ... I don't watch Fox 5 News (even though my sister's best friend is a producer) and I have no use for Good Day NY, so I don't know if he's funny or not.

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Carl was by far The best of the three. He middled. Steve Lazarus stunk on ice. Total bomb. But to be fair, the audience was 80% senior citizens. Angel Salazar was some what amusing in a total hack way.