Anyone ever play "the adventures of Willy Beamish?"

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
No fucking clue why this popped into my head but I used to fucking love this game. It was for the PC and a little later on Sega CD. It came out in 1991.

Wiki Page

There seems to be sites where you can download the whole game... might have to do that later this week.

your nuts.... why did you hate it?? couldnt get past the part when the babysitter turned into the bat? :icon_mrgr
I despised most of the FMV only Sega CD games, well aside from Snatcher (which is a great game, I suggest you check it out, the rom is everywhere). SEGA CD had much better to offer hidden within a sea of mediocrity, excellent games like the Lunar's, Snatcher, Shining Force CD, Sonic CD and of course, NHL 94 CD.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
I despised most of the FMV only Sega CD games, well aside from Snatcher (which is a great game, I suggest you check it out, the rom is everywhere). SEGA CD had much better to offer, the Lunar's, Snatcher, Shining Force CD, Sonic CD and of course, NHL 94 CD.
see i liked the fmv games... tomcat alley, ground zero texas, sewer shark, road avenger (fucking loved this game, guess its kinda fmv its all animated), also there was a fmv boxing game that I really enjoyed.

Talking about sega cd games, really liked third world war alot

Aero 1

greatest game of all time. period. i still have the original game in 5.25 floppy disks. it required 6 of them and i still have willys notepad. it gave you hints about the game in his drawings. i remember when i beat it, i called my friend who couldnt beat it and rubbed it in his face.

bryanswafford

Its the revolution Maaannnnnnn
your nuts.... why did you hate it?? couldnt get past the part when the babysitter turned into the bat? :icon_mrgr

Glad to know I was not the only one, I dont think I every got past that part.

This was my favorite.

[/IMG]

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Glad to know I was not the only one, I dont think I every got past that part.

This was my favorite.

[/IMG]
Shit yeah. I played this game a million times. Road Avenger was awesome too. I wish I still could play them.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Beamish was one of the saving graces of the Sega CD. Then again my opinion may be a bit skewed. As has been pointed out, there are many much better adventure games for the PC.

Aero 1

best adventure game for sega cd was Snatcher. even had video game boobies.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
I am glad I am not the only one who beat this game, it did take me a long ass time.

Full throttle might be one of my top five favorite games of all fucking time!!

There was a sequel slated for this year but sadly lucasarts scratched it.... fucking bullshit
Kick the little tin doggy? Maybe later.

The Terminator for SEGA CD kicks ass, great music too. The soundtrack rules.
Kega Fusion is such a great emulator, especially since my SEGA CD has recently started to die.