Anyone for nude yoga?

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
If I had to guess, I would say 5% of the population can pull this off.

The benefit of nude yoga: "The initial feeling attached to this concept of shedding your clothes and being naked might be very unappealing and also offensive. But when practiced, this opens up new liberating horizons for you. It teaches you that there is nothing uncomfortable about your naked body. In other words, it liberates you by making you feel ‘at home with your body’.

Naked yoga may prove a hard task to grasp in the initial days. This is because nudity can be very distracting and may be a challenge to your concentration. But, with regular practice and with the help of your Yoga instructor, you can win over these distractions. The major objective during the sessions of naked yoga is to enable you to feel free in your body and eliminate concerns about your physical imperfections. This technique can help you win over the discomfort about your body and self-consciousness.

Nudity is usually discussed as a socially unaccepted practice in both eastern and western continents; because of which naked yoga has been taking a back seat in all continents. But the positive motive of this yoga has been converting many Yogis to become ardent proponents of naked yoga."

http://gawker.com/news/downward-facing-doggystyle/the-new-hotness-is-naked-yoga-293811.php

Who wants in?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
only if i can do it with you

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I thought I was a good matchmaker!! I'm not?

Simby19

Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I didn't mean for this to be an invitational thread. It would certainly be an interesting outing though; especially for wackbaggers. I havent met any yet.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
oh a room full of nekked pimply fat hairy asses oh fucking hot, im sooooo in on that "bagger" outing.......:icon_eek: