Anyone from the Toledo area???

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
I am moving to Toledo, probably Maumee or Sylvania, and I was wondering if anyone here is from there and might know of some job openings somewhere in those areas? I guess im looking for pretty much anything..as long as the pay is decent..i am not making shit in buffalo (and i work 2 jobs...)

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I am moving to Toledo, probably Maumee or Sylvania, and I was wondering if anyone here is from there and might know of some job openings somewhere in those areas? I guess im looking for pretty much anything..as long as the pay is decent..i am not making shit in buffalo (and i work 2 jobs...)
Rest Area 51?

Aug 10, 2007
What do you consider decent? I mean, if you're moving to Maumee you could get a job as a box stacker extrodinair at UPS or Fedex. UPS pays $9.50 starting.. 20 hours a week, FULL health coverage, pays for college. Fedex is like $13 an hour, no benefits or college.

sherwood

Jul 16, 2002
ny
Thats not the reason im moving...if i was moving to find work I would obviously go somewhere else.. its just that since I am moving I really need to find a job before I go there..I have been looking online but I thought id ask around here to see if anyone knew of some places that might not have ads listed, cuz to me the only ads listed in job finders are BS jobs that no one want.

I was living there from february until may with a friend of mine and she was supposed to move back to NY with me but she landed a killer job in toledo so instead I am going to make a permanent move there...

oh and about Buffalo being shitty...I work for the county and I make min. wage with no benefits...hmmm...yea it sucks here.