Anyone get their XM check yet?

StonerJack

My amp goes to 11
Just wondering if anyone recieved their XM refund yet. I don't rememer how long they said it would take. I just can't wait to cash that fucker.

NervousNelly

Just a little bit special!
I opted to have them credit back to my card, and it posted about 3 or 4 days after calling to cancel. I think the lady said it would take like 7 to 10 days to process the check, then the time until you get it in the mail so probably about 2 weeks or more to get a hard check.

I got a refund on my credit card. If you haven't seen one on your credit card it wouldn't hurt to give the CC company a call and tell them you are still waiting as they have a vested interest in helping you.

nextgen73

I have been waiting for 2 fucking weeks for my fucking refund.. I have called them already 4 times and they keep scratching their heads. My next step is the attorne general's office here in NY if I dont see shit in 2 days.. They owe me $300

I have been waiting for 2 fucking weeks for my fucking refund.. I have called them already 4 times and they keep scratching their heads. My next step is the attorne general's office here in NY if I dont see shit in 2 days.. They owe me $300

Were you supposed to receive a check?

nope not yet. Its only like $24 but sill fuck em i want my damn money. damn cock suckers.

Nope a credit card refund... What is wierd is that for some reason I got a credit for $13, they still owe me $300 so they have my CC info correct
Call your CC company if you have the time. I've been through a similar situation in the past and they're usually willing to go after the company that owes you money. Companies like VISA require you to fill out a form either over the phone or online/faxed on which you explain how many times you've contacted the vendor and dates which allows VISA to have more leverage in getting your money back. A report made by say VISA against XM would be noted more in the future over just a personal complaint.

nextgen73

Call your CC company if you have the time. I've been through a similar situation in the past and they're usually willing to go after the company that owes you money. Companies like VISA require you to fill out a form either over the phone or online/faxed on which you explain how many times you've contacted the vendor and dates which allows VISA to have more leverage in getting your money back. A report made by say VISA against XM would be noted more in the future over just a personal complaint.
Even though the original charge was a little over 2 years ago?? I thought you only had like 30 days to dispute a charge...

Got the credit on my visa 3 days after they "officially" cancelled me.

Jewtard

The breeze would stop to listen in ...
Got $189 credit back to my visa 3 days after I cancelled the 3rd time

Just wondering if anyone recieved their XM refund yet. I don't rememer how long they said it would take. I just can't wait to cash that fucker.
They're trying to pull a fast one on me - I cancelled on the 16th and the nice indian lady said that the refund should post back to my CC within 72 hours.

I've called 8 times now to verify that the account is closed, and should be getting a refund and I've head every excuse from "It had to get processed, that happened today so you should see it in 72 more hours" to the latest one today "Your radios are deactivated, but the account wasn't fully closed!"

So it looks like they left my account active, with a credit on it, but no radios. All this time they've been telling me that the account is closed and refund on it's way. This is getting retarted, by the time the account is really closed the boys will be back. *Hopefully*

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
I canceled on the 15th and they credited my account the following Monday.

On a side note, I got a voice mail message from the XM Escalation Office TODAY (!!!) confirming that my accounts were canceled and the balance refunded. We must really have them jammed up.

my credit card got credited $300, I don't remeber paying that much in advanvce..shhhhh

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
Just got my M-card statement today. BIG FAT nice refund of $89.

Oh yea, Fuck XM.

My refund was deposited 4 days after I canceled. Now if I could only get a refund for the Helix.

I cancelled on the 15th, & my CC was credited on the 23rd.

maz

TRueWDTer
canceled on the 17th
my credit card statement shows a $340credit/refund
the next day
luckily when i cancelled my subs
i spoke to an aryan that was sympathetic
to our cause
he completed the transaction
even though i told him my phone battery was dying
and it did die before ending the process
GOD I LOVE WHITE PEOPLE

Smex182

Some Material May be Inappropriate for Children
$451 credit to my amex and made this month's statement as an added bonus.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
They credited my Amex card. I checked, and it's there.

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
My credit card was in fact credited. Took six days, but it was credited.