Anyone going to Bonnaroo 2007?

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
I bought a ticket on ebay Friday. Should be a good time. The drive from Detroit might not be so great, but I'll make the best of it.

highway23

I miss NY wings
I'd love to, just can't afford it...

I actually don't think that I could stand being around all those people...dirty hippies

There are some great bands playing there this year

Be sure to check out a little-known group called The Avett Bros. = you won't be let down

JesusOnWheels

PAN-FUCKING-TERA
getting sent for free by the radio station i work for...should be good stuff.

Hypothetically if I went, I'd only want to check out these bands: Michael Franti, String Cheese, Keller Williams, Gov't Mule, and of course Bob Weir and Ratdog.

I saw Dierks Bently, and had a weird moment not remembering if that was a real person/band or if was an imaginary Arnold Swartzenegger "American Name" made by Anthony.

I'd also have to make an effort to make sure I wouldn't be in ear-shot of The Police.

I went three years ago, and had a really good time, but not this year. Too expensive and hot.

Frankie_Ballz

wear no bag, spread the hiv
Hypothetically if I went, I'd only want to check out these bands: Michael Franti, String Cheese, Keller Williams, Gov't Mule, and of course Bob Weir and Ratdog.

I saw Dierks Bently, and had a weird moment not remembering if that was a real person/band or if was an imaginary Arnold Swartzenegger "American Name" made by Anthony.

I'd also have to make an effort to make sure I wouldn't be in ear-shot of The Police.

I went three years ago, and had a really good time, but not this year. Too expensive and hot.
you need to come to the big summer classic at zoe, one of sti last shows and just 3 hours from stl. and zoe is fucking beautiful

I thought Zoe was sold out?
I remembered the three day pass was like $300 for everything, which I suppose isn't too bad for 3 SCI shows and camping. But, there is nothing more in the world that I would rather not do than Camp. It's one of my most hated things, plus my friends are tools. Most of them will go see like Dead/Phish cover bands at STL bars and stuff, but none are spending 300 to see SCI.

The last show they went to, they actually DROVE to Cincy to see REO Speedwagon and STYX together (FINALLY!)... They're musically lame

OandAFanInDC

holla holla holla holla
last years wasnt bad with Radiohead ive been to the last 3 all have been drug fueled blips of remembering anything but last year i spent way too much money on bottles of water and parking

Redding

Why can't us?
I wont be attending but will be looking online for the spoon and Kings of leon performances....am i the only one who gets douche chills listening to the horrible bonnaroo commericals on xm?

I wont be attending but will be looking online for the spoon and Kings of leon performances....am i the only one who gets douche chills listening to the horrible bonnaroo commericals on xm?
I smashed my XM so I couldn't tell you!

FMDoug

How about Siren Music Festival in Coney Island?

http://www.villagevoice.com/siren/

It seems that the New York Dolls are headlining.

I didn't go last year, but I went the few years before. You always catch a really great up and coming band as well as great headliners. And it's on two stages and free. Sometimes you run into the bands on the beach behind the stages.

And if you happen to find yourself backstage... Open bar.