Anyone good with Ammo prices?

Aug 10, 2007
I have a bunch of ammo laying around. Since I moved into the city I can't really use it. We just used it for skeet skeet skeet shooting..

Theres around 250 rounds in the box.

20 gauge
7 1/2
2 1/2 DRAM

Anyone got a ballpark figure on how much I could sell the lot for? Probably going to put them up on craigslist this weekend.

Thanks

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
a round a buck......... get it?

i stink.

You can prolly sell that in about 7 seconds on Wackbag.....

Aug 10, 2007
Whats the legality of selling ammo? Can I just stand on a street corner handing it out of my trunk or will the MAN stop me?

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I gots bullets too. My dad bought a gunsmithshouse and thisdude hadeverything machinery even hand made guns... my dad made me saw em all in half... Not knowing if they weresafe to shoot.

Anyhow... few years later after all the gun shit was hauled away by thiscop we know who digs that shit... I found thesein a closet shelf... I tryed to ask the po po what to do? dispose ofthem? they told me just throw em out.... In my mind i pictured agarbage truck crushing the box of bullets and exploding... So I just held on to them.

The guy who made these bullets died over 20 years ago... are they still good? do bullets expire? they were kept dry in a closet of a home.

Super X22 long rifle ( hallow point ) lubricated... approx 50 if anyone knows how i could get rid of em.

MAV

Nov 23, 2005
Denver, CO
depends on where you live, and their restrictions.

you cant even ship ammo to these places
Alaska
APO/FPO
California (tracer ammo only)
Chicago, IL
Hawaii
Massachusetts
New York City, NY
Oakland, CA
Sacramento, CA
San Francisco, CA
Washington, DC
Marin County California

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
hallow points once, twice?

Or should i just kill the garbage men?

I can't wait to get my gun... I almost got afelony for " HAMPERING MY OWN ARREST" didn"t answer the door fast enough<<< wonder why i hate cops>

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
20$ tops

i can buy the same stuff at wal mart for 15.99 for 100

just go to the skeet range and shoot them

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
hallow points once, twice?

Or should i just kill the garbage men?

I can't wait to get my gun... I almost got afelony for " HAMPERING MY OWN ARREST" didn"t answer the door fast enough<<< wonder why i hate cops>
GD you live in NJ, right?

Technically, you're in violation of some stoopid law against possession of HP bullets in that shit hole called NJ.

Wipe your prints clean and get them out of state ASAP, or bury them someplace not traceable back to you. Good luck, bro. :action-sm

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I buy the Fiocchi 12Ga #8 Lead 1165Fpm from cheaperthandirt for about 60 bucks a case. I'd say about 50 bucks?? Those look like high brass shells... Skeet and trap ranges sometimes don't allow those.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the box is worth more than the shells. those are 20ga they always have a higher brass. i say shoot them up

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
May 26, 2005
Canada
Why would you risk getting in trouble over 20 bucks or so? Does the local police department have a gun amnesty where you can turn guns and ammo in to get them off the street? You might even get a gift certificate from your local police force.

If you were in Canada, you would have to have this ammo locked in a safe seperate from the guns. I always laugh when i go into the states and see all of the "unsafely stored" amunition in walmart that would land a Canadian in jail.

Aug 10, 2007
Why would you risk getting in trouble over 20 bucks or so? Does the local police department have a gun amnesty where you can turn guns and ammo in to get them off the street? You might even get a gift certificate from your local police force.

If you were in Canada, you would have to have this ammo locked in a safe seperate from the guns. I always laugh when i go into the states and see all of the "unsafely stored" amunition in walmart that would land a Canadian in jail.
I once shot a raccoon with the ammo in question. It took four shots to the head, one to the neck and I still had to reload. Its ammo but its far from "dangerous".

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I tryed turning these bullets into the police... the cop told me to just throw em out.

I was afraid they could go off in the garbage truck... but Mav said it was safe.