Anyone got good tips on Groomsmen gifts?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Anyone have any ideas for groomen gifts? Something good you got, something you've given? Was trying not to be too cheesy was also trying to get the same thing for each one but i don't thinks that's possible, it's a large party (10) so they are pretty diverse. Any thoughts as i wait for the onslaught of "dude don't do it" responses?

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
I have been in a ton of weddings, and I have had one of my own. I have recieved the following as gifts for being in a wedding party, or have given these myself

pocket watch with my initials in the back
tie to wear with the tuxedo for the wedding
huge beer stein with my initials engraved in it
huge beer mug with my initials engraved in it
wooden box type thing to hold watches with my initials engraved in it (my gift to my groomsmen)
pint glass with initials engraved in it (my gift to my groomsmen)
framed poster of favorite sports team with scoreboard that said had your name digitally photoshopped into it.
Fossil watch with my initials engraved into the back.
Money clip with my initials engraved into the back.
Tickets to a Mets Game

As you can see, engraving stuff seems to be what a lot of people go for

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
My best friend got us all the small (20cl/200ml) bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label... greatest gift ever.

My brother-in-law got us all personalized tool boxes with a few goodies inside. Not a bad one either... but nothing beats Blue Label.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I picked up a badass set of knives for my cousin. They were in the gift thingy & everyone else bought pots & pans. They were really happy with em.

Otherwise, just pick up some condoms or that fake vagina thing.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Oct 4, 2004
Morris Plains, New Jersey
Oh yeah, I also have a flask, yes with my initials on it, but the cool part was that the groom gave us our flasks, filled with Gentleman Jack.

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Jan 21, 2006
Pottersville, GA
I gave my groomsmen pint glasses filled with personalized golfballs and other golfing goodies.

My brother hooked us up with engraved flasks.

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
Oct 13, 2004
Masshole
I gave all my groomsmen small 6 pack travel coolers, filled each one with a cigar, cigar cutter, lighter, 3 nips (jager, johnny black, absolute) 100 chip poker sets with cards, and onyx cuff links, and my best man got an engraved pool cue case with a nice cue.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
no joke a friend got a roady 2 as gifts, his friend got married a month before the return of OnA.

its all about what yu can spend 10 is alot. so what is the budget like, try the mall also things rememberd

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
My best friend got us all the small (20cl/200ml) bottle of Johnny Walker Blue Label... greatest gift ever.

My brother-in-law got us all personalized tool boxes with a few goodies inside. Not a bad one either... but nothing beats Blue Label.

ummmm!!!:love:

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
My favorite was a fountain pen engraved with my initials I got at one wedding. Still use it today.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
My brother only had 2 in his party, and did the engraved flask & pocket watches. He's received an engraved beer mug for the one wedding he was in. Beyond that, I have no clue. I've been lucky & haven't been in a bridal party. Ever. :)

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
I've received an engraved flask (everyone's was filled with their preferred alcohol - mine had Jack)

another friend gave everyone engraved Leatherman multi-tools. Good ones aren't cheap and are always useful, so it was very appreciated.

Engraving or personalization is key.

ChrisH

Waddle Doodle
Jun 11, 2004
Brooklyn, NY
I recieved an engraved sterling silver cigar tube complete with *alleged* cuban cigar inside.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
for my wedding i gave my best man (the only member of the wedding party) a crafts man tool set in a tool box, it cost me about 300$ but he needed tools and uses them to this day, 10 years later, for his wedding he got me cuff links and 3 nights in a marriot suites in beautiful Brockton Mass. he had a destination wedding, we met up at his place and hung out for a few days then headed up to vermont it was a great time, cunt wife divorced him less than a year later and tried to take him to the fucking cleaners, half jew half spic cunt got less than he offerd when they got up into the judge,,,, ha ha cunt

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
I gave engraved flasks and engraved cigarette cases, Ive recieved Small cedar travel humidor w/ engraved badge, PJ tickets, crown royal will send bottles with your name on them too, that was a nice surprise, beer stien with "BestMan" engraved, nice touch other than initials. Nice nautica wallet with $50 gift cards to nice restraunts. I would have to say this was probly my favorite part of getting married was giving my buddies nice stuff.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
nice, small, gentlemen's pocket knives with the date inscribed or perhaps the owner's initials

fountain pens or nice ink pens

dont forget the groomsmen all get one thing and the best man gets that plus smething else nice.

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
for my wedding i gave my best man (the only member of the wedding party) a crafts man tool set in a tool box, it cost me about 300$ but he needed tools and uses them to this day, 10 years later, for his wedding he got me cuff links and 3 nights in a marriot suites in beautiful Brockton Mass. he had a destination wedding, we met up at his place and hung out for a few days then headed up to vermont it was a great time
For a minute there I though the fez man was going to get through an entire post all sweet and nice....

cunt wife divorced him less than a year later and tried to take him to the fucking cleaners, half jew half spic cunt got less than he offerd when they got up into the judge,,,, ha ha cunt
oops, never mind