Anyone have the text of the e-mail to the WWE?

rustytrombone1

May 26, 2005
Connecticut
From yesterday? It was hilarious listening to them write it...but hard to explain to others and get the full effect across. If you have it, please post it. Thanks.

Baggy Spandex

This stinks and I don't like it.
Apr 5, 2007
its on replay right NOW

jimmyjimjimz

Wackbag's version of The Miz
Aug 12, 2005
Rockaway Beach, NYC
I really hope they didnt actually send that email out. If they did, maybe Vince is really mad and he changed the ending of the Rumble match to Colin Delaney winning or Hornswoggle winning or something else shitty like that. Maybe he'll get David Arquette to come in and win. Plus, I'm thinking that maybe they won't have any WWE guys on the show anymore. That would suck.

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
I love the angry e-mail written by the show bit. They were playing a cokelogic animation of the angry e-mail to XM during one of the virus shows I went to.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
Don't you love the folks that will say "wrestling is fake" and try to say that as if it's some sort of negative thing, then those same people turn around and can't wait for the new episode of their favorite TV show which is way more fake than wrestling.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
Don't you love the folks that will say "wrestling is fake" and try to say that as if it's some sort of negative thing, then those same people turn around and can't wait for the new episode of their favorite TV show which is way more fake than wrestling.
I think the problems with professional wrestling have become more pronounced with 90s WWF/WWE boom that resulted in the death of the WCW. Wrestling is no longer a sort of simulation or parody of a sport and now just a really poor soap opera. The constant run-ins, the mediocre WWE-made talent, and the increasing reliance on mic-work from wrestlers who lack the ability to really read the crowd just makes me tune out.

The WWE could benefit from bringing back naturally funny managers and matches that are called in the ring.

PizzaBomber

PizzaBomber Erie, PA
Oct 6, 2005
South Beach
With the change from WWF to WWE Vince said, ya its fake and so what, its still entertaining... theres no why anyone could take a real beating every night and continue to put on a good show, it is entertainment, with a mix of sport and athelitic ability and a little drama, it is just like any other show on tv

Do the storylines get a little out there? yes!! is a midget hornswoggle really vinces son? does anyone really believe that? the exploding limo? But there have been some good matches and funny shows... Anything with DX makes me laugh...

You have to agree there are moves in the ring that are staged or fake... There are some moves that are real... You can't fake the Ric Flair chops (WHOOOOOO)

Take a show like House, it is fake, yet House is a funny prick, the people really aren't sick, yet we watch and laugh when House makes fun of them

All it comes down to is that for an hour a week, we want to be entertained... we need a little bit of time to escape the reality of our lives and escape into a tv show for an hour of entertainment or drama...

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
I think the problems with professional wrestling have become more pronounced with 90s WWF/WWE boom that resulted in the death of the WCW. Wrestling is no longer a sort of simulation or parody of a sport and now just a really poor soap opera. The constant run-ins, the mediocre WWE-made talent, and the increasing reliance on mic-work from wrestlers who lack the ability to really read the crowd just makes me tune out.

The WWE could benefit from bringing back naturally funny managers and matches that are called in the ring.
ummm Do you remember G.L.O.W.?
Now that was bad