Anyone here work in a federal prison?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I was just offered a job as a plumbing maintenance worker for a fed prison... I would think its a good job.... anyone familiar with this type of gig?

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
A friend of mine is a CO in the NJ state system. He doesn't talk about it too much. Just refers to them as fucking animals. Not horrible on the daily, but he's been thgrough some shit.

I don't know if the inmates would attack the plumber tho.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I have a clean record... amazingly....never been in jail for any felony's.... bring on the weapon.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
That might be true, but they've added a shitload of misdemeanors to a disqualify list.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
That might be true, but they've added a shitload of misdemeanors to a disqualify list.
ummm, yea, the last i checked DUI was a crime :icon_roll, i wouldnt go out and get a new holster just yet.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
I was thinking more along the domestic side of "crimes", like smacking a lippy broad or giving her a swift kick down a flight of stairs or two, sir.

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I was thinking more along the domestic side of "crimes", like smacking a lippy broad or giving her a swift kick down a flight of stairs or two, sir.
that uppidy bitch dropped the charges...after my restraining order went through.

and... again amazingly... ive never had a DUI.

Im amazingly good at staying out of trouble. All my friends are in prison and i get to go work in one... I wonder how much my cut of smuggled colon drugs are gonna be.

Anyone know where I can get a hallow pipewrench?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
that uppidy bitch dropped the charges...after my restraining order went through.

and... again amazingly... ive never had a DUI.

Im amazingly good at staying out of trouble. All my friends are in prison and i get to go work in one... I wonder how much my cut of smuggled colon drugs are gonna be.

Anyone know where I can get a hallow pipewrench?
i can hook you up with some heavy wall glass testtubes/butt plugs

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
The guy said I get to carry a gun.
He's a liar. You can't carry firearms inside of a prison facility. That's why they have armory towers outside of the gates and a main control center that is stocked with riot gear.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Well, not a shitload. You can't have a DWI for two years prior I believe, you can't have any drug possession arrests, you can't have any restraining orders against you and you can't have been arrested for domestic battery :action-sm

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Well, not a shitload. You can't have a DWI for two years prior I believe, you can't have any drug possession arrests, you can't have any restraining orders against you and you can't have been arrested for domestic battery :action-sm
Then what happens when you do those things on the job...

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
I would imagine lots of savages in N.J. prison. I recommend this..
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3PimoAf_qk&feature=related[/media]

Glenn Dandy

Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
arrested? or prosecuted for domestic battery.

they arrest you 3 seconds after a girl crys wolf. I got arrested for letting a girl beat on me for ten minutes. looking back , I shoulda just knocked that bitch out.
Christmas eve getting fingerprinted and my tattoos photographed... thanks alot cunt!

Tax Payer

finaly something that offends white people
Apr 3, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
They also do background checks before issuing firearms, sir.

Good luck, bro.
not to mention that it's a government job, and they probably can find all your internet activity....

I shoulda just knocked that bitch out.
Christmas eve getting fingerprinted and my tattoos photographed... thanks alot cunt!
:action-sm:action-sm