Anyone interested???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrsyGrl1958

Lookin for sex!!! Harry seems to get his rocks off every night on this damn puter. I on the other hand prefer the real thing!!!

Oh by the way, just to let you know, I am sure that Harry will respond to this post with one of his lies. You must understand the one thing that Harry does extremely well is BULLSHIT everyone, and I do mean everyone including me!!! He is very, very good at it. He must be, he managed to bullshit me for 24 years. The time for bullshit is over Harry.

Have fun with Roxanne tonight. That is the pet name he gave our puter.

I know most of you will not want to hear from me again after this post so I just wanted to say it was nice knowing ya, and if you fall for Harry's bullshit hey don't say I didn't warn you!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Should never have replied to this stupid post.

JrsyGrl1958

SOS have already tried your suggestion, but Harry goes thru serious withdrawals.

And I do have access to the VIP Forum, but I think this post is in the appropriate spot. This way everyone gets to see just how Harry really is - a very good BULLSHITTER like I said in my previous post.

I know you are friends with him so of course you would stick up for him, but beware I'm sure he bullshits you too!!!

Some people can't stop smokin. Harry feels it is important to lie to make himself look good, and he's been doin it for so long that just like a smoker the withdrawals would be to rough for him to handle!!!

[ 10-31-2001: Message edited by: JrsyGrl1958 ]

DIRTY_HARRY

first warning. People who badmouth others on this board will be banned. No matter who they are.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I SUCK!!!

DIRTY_HARRY

When you see me on wackbag which is for about lets say all of 15 min. Thats all the time I spend on line. then I sometimes upgrade my site which is comming down anyway I spend all of maybe an hour on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.