Anyone Remember HBO Short Takes?

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
Not sure if this belonged here or Movies and TV thread.
I haven't thought about these in years and just saw a couple I completely forgot about or blocked out entirely.

This one scared the fuck all out of me as a kid.

I remember at least three shorts I can't remember titles to and I only have vague bits and pieces of each. The first one had Darth Vader following some guy around, in particular there was a scene on a subway platform. The second, I remember a guy playing some type of airplane flying arcade game and when the game would shoot at him everyone in the background around him was getting shot and killed. The last one might not even be a short. It was a lonely guy who built this sophisticated computer that fell in love with him and got jealous of him when he met a girl. At the end it turned into Pacman and tried to eat him. That's all I got. Am I crazy?

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I remember the flesh eating film reels, thats some child of the 80's niche shit. I recall the first and third shorts you are talking about. Didnt the subway one have scenes traveling on the subway or train.

How about these, dont remember if they only played them as a 30 minute show or had them on as shorts.