Anyone remember The Great Muta?

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Former NWA World Champion and NWO member is about to become a father.

Also, if you can remember back to MUTA's "Hustle Aid" appearance back in June, MUTA sprayed green mist in Yinling's crotch, impregnating her. Well, Yinling announced today that she would be giving birth to "MUTA Jr." on 8/18 in Nagoya, live in the middle of the ring! Only time will tell what MUTA Jr. will look like, and whether or not he too will raise hell in the ring just like his father has for the last 20 years.

TheKris

Apr 26, 2006
Western NY
Please God let Vince McMahon steal that storyline to explain his illegitimate child.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
My guess this is for Pro Wrestling HUSTLE, which has a more sports entertainment feel to it than your typical Japanese feds (if you couldn't tell by the pregnancy angle...)

Maybe the real father will be Keiji Mutoh, wocka wocka...

Gives a new meaning to the term "mouth ****". :action-sm

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
The video referred to here is below. The conception occurs at 3:40 or so. Wow, how long has Muta been rockin' the mask?

[yt]qsz8JqkIi7M[/yt]

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
The crowd popped for that crazy guy that tagged himself in.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Very famous Muta match...

[yt]us1GTlbWgIU[/yt]

Great Muta v. Jushin "Thunder" Liger. Midway through the match, Muta rips of Liger's mask, to reveal the evil alter-ego of Kishin Liger. Mask ripping happens at 17 minutes in or so.

Mind you this was also from 1990... but powerful stuff and a great match.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Very famous Muta match...

[yt]us1GTlbWgIU[/yt]

Great Muta v. Jushin "Thunder" Liger. Midway through the match, Muta rips of Liger's mask, to reveal the evil alter-ego of Kishin Liger. Mask ripping happens at 17 minutes in or so.

Mind you this was also from 1990... but powerful stuff and a great match.
It was 1996 actually. October 20, 1996 to be exact.

As for the mask I think that started when he jumped from New Japan to All Japan. There have also been different kinds of Mutas, like regular Muta, Dragon Muta, and now he will be Pirate Muta. Also in storylines it has been said Tajiri is also his son so when they wrestle together Muta licks Tajiri to recognize him.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
I'd like to spit in her crotch

oh man, that was a brutal Shining Wizard to finish him off too

Steam

May 18, 2003
Muta was probably the best TV champion that I remember. Fucking nasty.

Deadhead

P.I.S.S. Card Holder #54
Jan 21, 2006
Pottersville, GA
I remember the Great Muta!
I got to see him a couple of times.
A high flier when high flying wasnt cool....Ok his flying was. The mist DID help!

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Well the baby has been born.

For those of you who recall Wrestlemania 21 that is Akebono.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
Well the baby has been born.

For those of you who recall Wrestlemania 21 that is Akebono.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

You can't make up shit like that. God damn I want to start following this HUSTLE promotion now.

Christ, after birthing him, Yinling's cunt must look like a fucking toll booth.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

You can't make up shit like that. God damn I want to start following this HUSTLE promotion now.

Rene Dupree is about to come in to wrestle Tajiri as Rene Bonaparte. So I am guessing he will be acting like he is Napoleon.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
close this one up cause it just ain't gonna get any better than that
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
I had a list of just exasperated rhetorical questions watching that video... but you know what.... no. I'm not even sure I'd be content with whatever answers anyone could give.

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
My favorite Hustle story may be the fact there was a big scandal over the fact someone wasn't gay.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I had a list of just exasperated rhetorical questions watching that video... but you know what.... no. I'm not even sure I'd be content with whatever answers anyone could give.
QFT

But holy hell that was amusing/entertaining

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
Arlington, VA
My favorite Hustle story may be the fact there was a big scandal over the fact someone wasn't gay.
Is that Dino you're talking about? or Hard Gay? Yes... there's a guy named Hard Gay.

What's your method of following it? I'm entertained as all hell by some of these feds.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
I killed a long time yesterday watching countless HUSTLE videos on youtube. My favorite character is their leader: Generalissimo

Ben's Bulge

Dec 9, 2004
Is that Dino you're talking about? or Hard Gay? Yes... there's a guy named Hard Gay.

What's your method of following it? I'm entertained as all hell by some of these feds.
Razor Ramon Hard Gay isn't Razor Ramon or gay. It caused a big thing when he got caught making out with his piece of ass girlfriend. He still does the character and gets Toshiaki Kawada to sing and dance in his underwear.

As for following this stuff the best advice I can give is to just put puroresu into google.