Anyone under 21 Don't even think of drinking at the PNC show

AngryDragon

Nick The Dick
Jun 29, 2005
Monmouth County, NJ
http://www.app.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070626/NEWS/706260412/1004/NEWS01

As of 9:45 p.m. Monday, Capt. Kevin J. Burke Jr. said 50 arrests had been made, "a vast majority of which were for underage drinking." Burke said most of the arrests made Monday for underage drinking involved young adults ages 18 through 20. He said a more specific breakdown would not be available until today.
Notice that the article says that "MOST" of the arrest were underage drinking. So basically they've beefed up their presence to stop the underage drinking but they're looking for everything. So anyone who's thinking of slipping into the woods to smoke a bowl or something, I wouldn't risk it.

I know that most O&A fans are over 21 but be careful anyway. Those of us who have lived in NJ all our lives know that NJ State Troopers are like the Gestapo. They don't give a shit about your uncle who's a cop or your PBA card and they will fuck you up if you even get remotely shitty with them.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
these fuckin venues just want you to buy their booze,, cunts.

Where there is a will to get plowed there is a way.

Little Chuckie

Jul 21, 2005
Well, Jones Beach did not even serve booze, so that was not an answer to the "No booze" rule there.
I bought a few beers there in the VIP section; they didn't sell any outside that section? First time I ever had a thin plastic bottle of beer at that.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
This was addressed in another thread. The focus of the crack down is shows that attract mostly under-age people. I really don't think the police presence will be any worse than it was last year. Just be smart about your tailgating. If you get arrested for breaking the law (ie, smoking a bowl), then it sucks to be you.