Anyone want to Go Topless???? ( The Art of the Topless )

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
Come on People ---All you OnA and Ron and Fez Fans--- lets make this happen :clap::clap::clap: who wants to hear The Art of the Topless perform in the new XM Studio? I remember they where suppose to do it last winter. Lets get theses guys on. Hey maybe if we request LOUD :icon_wink enough there can be an AFRO show too. I am coming right to all you Fuckers because you know how to get things done!!!!!!!!!

A Little Background for ya:

Patrick a.k.a"Fat Opie"
Guitar and vocals. He used to play in bands in Chicago
in the '80s and early '90s then got out of it. He played guitar and BG
vocals in Jamie Meyer's band in Chicago in 2002, basically as a hired
gun. In 2003 Jamie came in 3rd on Pop Stars (American Idol in Sweden) and
got a contract with Sony.

Joe "Plankfoot" Currie is on keys.
He and Anthony were each others' best men at their weddings. He's also a stand-up who has opened for Norton. And was the keyboard player in Anthony & Brother Joe's band, Rotgut.

Mikey Background was named that by Ronnie B.

He's been around R&F for years since the WNEW days. He played drums with Brother Joe in the Bar 9 days. He plays drums in Eggplant Queens. He and Christine (his wife) are friends with Tracy who owns
Mighty Horse. Yes, Mighty Horse is a real horse.

Mike the bass player
Just kinda found them and got the gig.

Every song they play has some tie-in with either O&A or R&F though
sometimes it's a stretch. And Sometimes the only tie-in is that someone
connected with the shows is singing.

More at
http://www.myspace.com/theartofthetopless

:upp:

bigA

IM BIGA AND IM ON THE RADIO
Oct 4, 2004
N.Y.
the art of the topless would rock in the new studio's and i will push for it when i go on the r&f and o&a show the next time i go on

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
I would love to hear them on again. Wish they'd do another live show too perhaps at Riley's again??

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I would love to hear them on again. Wish they'd do another live show too perhaps at Riley's again??
In addition to his music/acting career, Mikey Background works as a courier for law firm so I occasionally see him at the courthouse. One of the last times he was here, he mentioned that they were trying to get something going at Riley's for the night before Thanksgiving.

He was in earlier this week but unfortunately I had a real asshole on the phone and couldn't get up to the counter to follow up on that.

Oh and I'm in for the XM show - I'll crawl if my back flairs up again & I have problems walking :)

bigA

IM BIGA AND IM ON THE RADIO
Oct 4, 2004
N.Y.
Yes dennis i will----you wise ass

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
In addition to his music/acting career, Mikey Background works as a courier for law firm so I occasionally see him at the courthouse. One of the last times he was here, he mentioned that they were trying to get something going at Riley's for the night before Thanksgiving.

He was in earlier this week but unfortunately I had a real asshole on the phone and couldn't get up to the counter to follow up on that.

Oh and I'm in for the XM show - I'll crawl if my back flairs up again & I have problems walking :)
Oh awesome! I would so go to see THE ART OF THE TOPLESS Thanksgiving Eve. Thank you for the followup Kris.

Boo for assholes on the phone...

Woodfloorlicker

Host, "The Radio Freaks" & Meaty Breasted Zilch
Dec 2, 2005
Philthydelphia, PA
Would that be.....

Opie's brother's restaurant.....
400 New York Avenue,
In the heart of Huntington Village, NY 11743
Phone: 631-271-7600

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Would that be.....

Opie's brother's restaurant.....
400 New York Avenue,
In the heart of Huntington Village, NY 11743
Phone: 631-271-7600
ya know...I'm going to be out on the Island this weekend...maybe I can convince Jeannie to go there one night for dinner

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005

Hi, I'm topless Turtle & I want to hear Art of the Topless

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
MILFU,

I had parallel thinking with UnHallowed for Ron and Fez.

Nov 29, 2006
FL
We want to see TITS, not PECS....