Movie Aquaman (December 21, 2018) aka Finding Wolverine " the greatest achievement in Cinematic history"

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I like turtles.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Just saw a thread for the new Aquaman film. I'll leave this here and be on my merry way:

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I hope the aquapeoples talk by making *blub blub* bubble noises, but they'll probably just go with SpongeBob physics and have them talking normally... and living in pineapples.

Frankie_b

Talk softly and drive a big tank!

YOU'RE JUST A FAT POISON IVY, A FAT POISON IVY

Wait, she has a star trek belt buckle

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1

#AquasSoWhales

Sea Jesus

Home is Calling is a bad tagline. Who have an ocean full of items to use.

LiddyRules

And I know. #AquasSoGreatWhite works better. But there are a lot of whales.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
What's the canon regarding whether or not Aquaman controls sharknados? Is he limited to greatwhitewaterspouts? Hopefully, this movie will clear up these important questions.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
That is the worst tag line ever.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Also, Aquaverine has pants that are decidedly non-conducive to a water-logged existence. Leather? Denim? Wouldn't you want something that allows for a little more movement? Or you just want to waddle everywhere you go on land once those pants get wet?

LiddyRules

Also, Aquaverine has pants that are decidedly non-conducive to a water-logged existence. Leather? Denim? Wouldn't you want something that allows for a little more movement? Or you just want to waddle everywhere you go on land once those pants get wet?
But he's the rock star prince. Like Henry V. Willem Dafoe is Falstaff.