Movie Aquaman (December 21, 2018) aka Finding Wolverine " the greatest achievement in Cinematic history"

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Well, at least it's more in keeping with classic Aquaman colors, so there's that.

Gotta love the scale motiff though. Hey, he's like a fish but he's a guy!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I take it back - I guess Fox does them sometimes. But Marvel and Sony don't.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I was watching, and waiting, and wanting the movie to start, and then it ended.
I'm actually going to watch that again (haven't in years). I think it was a bit underrated when last I saw it, but we'll see...

They are really loving the green/gold suit. I've seen it in other newer promo material as well.
When we were growing up, if we would have made a list of the reasons why Aquaman sucked, his suit would have been highly ranked. But yet somehow they have made it work.

Makes you wonder how some of the X-Men's outfits would have looked if they had been adapted for the big screen.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
When we were growing up, if we would have made a list of the reasons why Aquaman sucked, his suit would have been highly ranked. But yet somehow they have made it work.

Makes you wonder how some of the X-Men's outfits would have looked if they had been adapted for the big screen.
I bet it makes Snyder grumpy.

Pigdango

Donator

These were pretty good. Have no idea why they never used them:

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I saw that when I was a kid and that robot scared the shit out of me. Still does. Fucking creepy looking fucker.
It always struck me as Giger-esque for a robot.

Pigdango

Donator
Bump! As if seeing most of the movie wasn't enough, here's the rest of it!

The Orange and Green outfit is going to be the last fucking shot of the movie, I just know it.

"I am the protector of the deep."

Oof. Blow me, Underwater Wakanda.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Bump! As if seeing most of the movie wasn't enough, here's the rest of it!

The Orange and Green outfit is going to be the last fucking shot of the movie, I just know it.
I haven't watched any of the newer trailers, but I say gold/orange for final battle with how much they're selling it. Also, Ammy Prime Peeps can see it early.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
I saw that when I was a kid and that robot scared the shit out of me. Still does. Fucking creepy looking fucker.
i figure that human-robot relations have become more well defined over the decades.