Movie Aquaman (December 21, 2018) aka Finding Wolverine " the greatest achievement in Cinematic history"

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
If I was going to make a list of best MCU characters, Shuri would easily make the top 5.

Pigdango

Donator
Starlord also has a comment on Black Panther:

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
The list is just two pages back! You even disliked it! :( There are 7 MCU listed below Black Panther on this list.

As I look at this list again, there are some mistakes. Logan probably isn't a Tier 1 movie due to them losing sight of the good villain they had in Boyd in favor of the really stupid Jackman v Jackman thing. I may also have been a bit harsh on Deadpool 2.

Piggy's master list of Comic Book films 2008 to present, including Batman Begins which came out before that but belongs in this list rather than one with Fantastic Four and Elektra, and excluding Ghost Rider 2, because it would just be last anyway, ranked and tiered, so @HandPanzer will be happy as well:

Tier 1 - Damn near perfect, if not perfect
1) Captain America Civil War
2) Guardians of the Galaxy
3) Iron Man
4) Batman Begins
5) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
6) Logan
7) Avengers: Infinity War

Tier 2 - Really great, but there are some flaws that are hard to overlook on rewatch
8) The Dark Knight
9) Deadpool
10) The Avengers
11) Spider-Man Homecoming
12) Watchmen
13) Thor Ragnarok
14) X-Men Days of Future Past
15) Aquaman

Tier 3 - It's...fine.
16) Ant Man
17) Doctor Strange
18) Captain America The First Avenger
19) Wonder Woman
20) Thor
21) Black Panther
22) Deadpool 2

Tier 4 - So bad it almost makes it's way back around to being good
23) The Dark Knight Rises
24) Venom
25) Suicide Squad
26) Justice League

Tier 5 - We never HitW'ed any of them, so they can't be all that bad.
27) Avengers Age of Ultron
28) Thor the Dark Thor
29) Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2
30) Incredible Hulk
31) Ant Man and the Wasp
32) Iron Man 2
33) The Wolverine
34) Iron Man 3
35) X-Men Apocalypse

Tier 6 - Irredeemably Bad

36) Batman v Superman
36) Green Lantern
37) The Amazing Spider-Man
38) Man of Steel
39) X-Men Origins Wolverine
40) The Amazing Spider-Man 2
41) Fant4stic
In seriousness, about the list. You really dislike TDKR, but I like how Venom is in the "so bad it almost becomes good" tier because that's how I feel about it. I might put Justice League in that, but not Suicide Squad. Maybe Aquaman too for different reasons.

Once Upon A Deadpool might have pushed DP2 from T3 to T5 for me.

Pigdango

Donator
In seriousness, about the list. You really dislike TDKR, but I like how Venom is in the "so bad it almost becomes good" tier because that's how I feel about it. I might put Justice League in that, but not Suicide Squad. Maybe Aquaman too for different reasons.

Once Upon A Deadpool might have pushed DP2 from T3 to T5 for me.
I'd like anyone to try to defend TDKR to me. I know you won't, because it can't actually be done, but I'd like someone to try. It survives strictly and wholly on the goodwill from the previous two movies, and on the terrific performance from Michael Caine:

But literally nothing about the entire movie makes even the slightest bit of sense. So yeah...

But you won't. And that's fine. It wound up in the category it did because we did HitW it (Well, you didn't, because...you know.) But we did it, and it was really fun to watch in that context. I think some of the movies in the Tier below it could find their way into that category, but as it states, we've never done them. Age of Ultron in particular, although it was somewhat redeemed by the Wars Civil and Infinite.

I found Suicide Squad to be fun, most notably for Joel Kinnaman's horrible performance and for anything and everything involving Captain Boomerang. And let's face it, Robbie killed it as Harley. So while it doesn't work as a whole, there are a lot of good parts to it. I wanted to put BvS in that group as well, and it probably does belong there.

Once Upon a Deadpool actually put the movie in a slightly better standing with me.

LiddyRules

Johny Charro Card Holder #1
I'd like anyone to try to defend TDKR to me. I know you won't, because it can't actually be done, but I'd like someone to try. It survives strictly and wholly on the goodwill from the previous two movies, and on the terrific performance from Michael Caine:

But literally nothing about the entire movie makes even the slightest bit of sense. So yeah...

But you won't. And that's fine. It wound up in the category it did because we did HitW it (Well, you didn't, because...you know.) But we did it, and it was really fun to watch in that context. I think some of the movies in the Tier below it could find their way into that category, but as it states, we've never done them. Age of Ultron in particular, although it was somewhat redeemed by the Wars Civil and Infinite.

I found Suicide Squad to be fun, most notably for Joel Kinnaman's horrible performance and for anything and everything involving Captain Boomerang. And let's face it, Robbie killed it as Harley. So while it doesn't work as a whole, there are a lot of good parts to it. I wanted to put BvS in that group as well, and it probably does belong there.

Once Upon a Deadpool actually put the movie in a slightly better standing with me.
Once had the opposite reaction for me, and I don't know if it's more because it felt like a cash grab or it highlighted the lack of substance in the movie.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I saw Aquaman this evening with my 6-year-old. The opening scene bloodbath and of Manta stabbing someone through the chest and the blade coming out of his back had me wondering if perhaps I made a mistake in bringing him. But, it leveled out a bit after that. He loved it. I found it visually amazing, non-stop action multiple sappy love stories that I can not lie brought a tear to me eye. I liked how they brought the environmental impact of humans damaging the oceans. It wasn't subtle and they didn't bang you over the head with it turning it into an environmental saga. Obviously, someone learned from Steven Seagal's failed movie experminet. The main story, however, is tired and old, How many times can we watch a re-tread of Shakespeare's King Arthur.

Pigdango

Donator
Aquaman passed The Dark Knight Rises over the weekend to become the highest grossing DC film of all time. It's actually coming into range of Civil War, although I don't think it's going to quite get there. It's also got at least a decent shot to pass Suicide Squad and BvS on the DC Domestic chart. No chance it tops Wonder Woman domestically.

DiggerNick

Donator
Is it just me or does Jason Momoa always look drunk in interviews?

And you know THOSE people can't process alcohol.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Maybe I'll check this out this weekend.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
I think I hate it. But I appreciate that DC just said fuck it.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
So, when are we getting Aquaman 2?