Arab savages

Treat_Yourself

Authorities in Dubai, the country that wanted to run our sea ports, have been persecuting a fifteen year old boy who was ***** there. The primitive savages have recently agreed to prosecute his rapists, one of which was HIV positive, due to the bad press the boy and his family have brought to bear against the subhuman filth that inhabits that nation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/01/world/middleeast/01dubai.html?pagewanted=1&_r=1

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Surprised? Arab / Muslim culture has a loooooooong history of persecuting the victims of sexually based crimes. A prevailing attitude is basically that you brought the attack on yourself.

Treat_Yourself

Surprised? Arab / Muslim culture has a loooooooong history of persecuting the victims of sexually based crimes. A prevailing attitude is basically that you brought the attack on yourself.
But Dubai keeps saying that they're modern and advanced. They wouldn't lie about that, would they?

grail

Tahini sauce in my drawers
But Dubai keeps saying that they're modern and advanced. They wouldn't lie about that, would they?
I went to Germany and Switzerland the other week and commercials for investing in Dubai was all over the TV's. Exactly what you just said. How modern they were and becoming the big business center of the middle east. I cringed everytime these came on. Filthy mongrels.

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
I'd love it if some higher ups in the military would disobey orders and "accidently" drop some nukes on the "Region of the Smelly People".

But then again, that's why I have no friends...except my wife.

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
If it's brown, flush it down.

Top Bottom