Arch Enemy

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Might be late to the party but this bitch can fucking scream.Me really likes it.
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxD4Ruf68bU&feature=related[/media]

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
I have seen a few interviews with her and she is the real deal. She hates getting lumped in with "girls of metal" bullshit.

She said that she has to reach down into the pits of her stomach to get her voice where it is. She compared it to "taking a shit"

Fucking hot

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
And,IMO,the music's pretty good,not like some kinda gimmick.The girl singing just makes it cooler.

Creeping Douche

"And this guy's sayin', whaddya want from me?"
May 10, 2006
Nassau Cunty
the band Sinister had a chick singer named Rachel for an album or two....now she could fucking growl

Arch Enemy is some good shit though. Awesome guitars

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
My favorite is Karyn Crisis from Crisis but Angela is definitely for real.

The chick from Kittie had a pretty good scream on Oracle but couldn't sing.

Otep has her moments but seems full of herself a bit.

Now I have to put on some AE.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
i saw them a few months ago when they opened for machine fucking head, i wasn't too impressed. every single song sounded the exact same, same tempo, etc. i just can't into the vox either.

she's kinda hot close up though.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Feb 24, 2003
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Otep has her moments but seems full of herself a bit.
Agree with you there. Especially the Nirvana cover she's got going right now. Angela is a fucking monster. Love "I Am Legend/Out For Blood"

I think any real female metal singer owes a lot to Doro Pesch. Saw her with Warlock back in the day, and met her a few times over the years. Definitely as genuine as it gets. Especially during a time at the rise of the hair bands. She's coming around in a few months on a 25th anniversary tour.

jsc315

AnalCunt
Dec 8, 2004
Evergreen Park,IL
i cant really get into arch enemy. they have a few good songs but for the most part they annoy me.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
First of all, chick fronting a metal band, always hot. I had this huge thing for the lead singer of the Gathering, back in the late 90s'. As for Archenemy, I had one of their albums before they got Angela and I was on the fence about them. Even though I'm impressed by her vocally, the band just never grew on me. Also I notice someone mentioned Crisis. Loved Karen's vocals, but she definitely needed a new band.