Are discussions about Beige Frequency's youtube series banned?

It wouldn't surprise me. Or why can't I find any discussion on the youtube series?

You don't ban someone who has been here for 9 years. I've been out of the loop.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Should we know about a YouTube channel with less than 3000 subs? Is it worth listening to?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
We wouldn't have to worry about Beige Frequencies if we had a wall...

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Feminist Frequency is banned unless it's to mock it.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
This comment made me laugh:

"Holy shit, 2 mins in and I just realized, not only is Chip Opie, Uncle Paul is Ant."

I think this podcast is crap but the video of Anthony assaulting Bobo is disturbing.

Foggy

all mayo is actually my cum
Donator
Is that the video where he drunkenly makes it with the girl and she walks away disgusted?
Yup.

He smacked around a retard and sprayed him in the face with Windex, French-kissed a mediocre 17-year-old and told his cousin that he put her panties on his face and whacked off... all in the same video.

Bobobie

He seems to have a hardon for Anth and Jason Genova ... because those are the only two people he makes videos about.

I have no idea who Jason Genova is.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Everyone involved is just pathetic.
No shit.
He seems to have a hardon for Anth and Jason Genova ... because those are the only two people he makes videos about.

I have no idea who Jason Genova is.

Hey, maybe that's why there hasn't been big discussion over the videos. ;)

I never heard of anyone in this discussion other than Anthony and Bobo until now.

KRSOne

Its a fun series. I didn't know Brother Joe was on the peoples court and its so funny that his name is in the urban dictionary. I didn't know what the AntH thing was about until after watching that video, very informative. The most shocking thing was Anth links to the Clinton admin!

All this behind the scenes stuff is funnier and more entertaining than either current show.