Are we officially in a cold civil war?

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
So on this track, it might get all the way up to what? 500 people?

lajikal

So on this track, it might get all the way up to what? 500 people?
Mind you those are actual terrorism cases which are inherently difficult to identify and tag before one of them switches from planning and in some cases expressing intent to action.

the max

So even less than that, most likely.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I think you meant to write "white supremacists". This whole white nationalists shit that the media is pushing is really pissing me off. It's trying to conflate white supremacists and nationalists, so that in the end, anyone who doesn't support open borders and a rainbow shitting unicorn Utopian world government is a bad KKK-type person.

However, if we're going with "White Nationalist"... I'm white, and I firmly believe we should put our country ahead of other countries. So, by definition, I'm a "White Nationalist".... so, +1
That annoys the hell out of me when the left try to equate white nationalists and white supremacists as one in the same. I don't believe whites are a "supreme" race and I don't care what you are as long as you carry your own weight and contribute like the rest of us. Theres nothing I'd want more than to see successful black people living the American dream alongside me and other whites and other races. Same goes for the gays...if you're gay or lesbian, good for you. Just don't touch me. :cool:

But yeah, bottom line, I'm a white nationalist also.

lajikal

True. I wanna thank you for showing that white supremacy domestic terrorism is not a problem. In fact, we should be celebrating how stunningly low the number is. Nice find.
Yeah because law enforcement is notorious for catching criminals, especially terrorists, before they carry out an attack.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Yeah because law enforcement is notorious for catching criminals, especially terrorists, before they carry out an attack.
Are you trying to discredit the article you just posted?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
The number is so low, I doubt the police even worry about it. Getting cats out of trees is a bigger problem.

the max

I mean, if we're supposed to kick up some dust about "a couple hundred whiteys" being arrested for calling a spade a spade, one wonders what we're supposed to do about actual crimes.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
That annoys the hell out of me when the left try to equate white nationalists and white supremacists as one in the same. I don't believe whites are a "supreme" race and I don't care what you are as long as you carry your own weight and contribute like the rest of us. Theres nothing I'd want more than to see successful black people living the American dream alongside me and other whites and other races. Same goes for the gays...if you're gay or lesbian, good for you. Just don't touch me. :cool:

I guess I am a nationalist who is dirty white.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Look, I know you mean well, but do you realize that all you're doing is discrediting your own arguments and giving vast ammunition to everyone who finds themselves on the opposite political spectrum than you. You aren't getting any sort of rise out of any trump fans, you're playing into everything they're mocking you for, and you're making your own arguments look like fake garbage. If you actually CARE about the message you're trying to put forth, try to do it in a way that isn't literally a caricature of every crazy left-leaning extremist.

lajikal

Look, I know you mean well, but do you realize that all you're doing is discrediting your own arguments and giving vast ammunition to everyone who finds themselves on the opposite political spectrum than you. You aren't getting any sort of rise out of any trump fans, you're playing into everything they're mocking you for, and you're making your own arguments look like fake garbage. If you actually CARE about the message you're trying to put forth, try to do it in a way that isn't literally a caricature of every crazy left-leaning extremist.
EyE Eye Captin',

FlyingDouche

Exactly.

I have a bunch of friends that are all over the race/sexuality spectrum. Of course they aren't the types that run around screaming and looking for attention. The moment you shove it in my face and demand I care about what <insert social justice subject> you are... well, that's when it turns to me not giving a fuck about you at all.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
How can you be noticing anything in America when you don’t live there?
As much as Lajikal is disliked, the discussion doesn't hinge on 'You can only comment in this thread if you live in 'Murica.' So to answer your question? I presume it's from him reading, and then typing out what he's noticed.

Feel free to make a ''Muricans Only!' thread though. I'll even make it more palatable for you specifically.

Think American Only.
Only. On-lee. On lie.
To lie. Observe the lie. Hear the lie.
Don't believe it. Believe. Leave. Make them leave.
It's coming.
/q

White supremacists everywhere, but 80% of hate crimes are faked. Why doesn't the MSM do a hidden camera expose if this huge yet hidden movement? Should be easy.

Pickle

As much as Lajikal is disliked, the discussion doesn't hinge on 'You can only comment in this thread if you live in 'Murica.' So to answer your question? I presume it's from him reading, and then typing out what he's noticed.

Feel free to make a ''Muricans Only!' thread though. I'll even make it more palatable for you specifically.

Think American Only.
Only. On-lee. On lie.
To lie. Observe the lie. Hear the lie.
Don't believe it. Believe. Leave. Make them leave.
It's coming.
/q
Good one.

You’re being obtuse. Loljikal specifically posts comments worded to make it sound like he is experiencing things here in the states. I know he’s trying his best to troll, but pointing out that he does not live in ‘Muhrica is not tantamount to saying ‘you’re not allowed to post your comment bc Muh maple leaf’.

Pickle

White supremacists everywhere, but 80% of hate crimes are faked. Why doesn't the MSM do a hidden camera expose if this huge yet hidden movement? Should be easy.
If only there were someone brave enough to infiltrate the enemy. @Stig comment?

ysr50

Donator
Have we ever determined with any certainty that @lajikal is actually not a citizen?

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Good one.

You’re being obtuse. Loljikal specifically posts comments worded to make it sound like he is experiencing things here in the states. I know he’s trying his best to troll, but pointing out that he does not live in ‘Muhrica is not tantamount to saying ‘you’re not allowed to post your comment bc Muh maple leaf’.
And none of the above matters, especially 'pointing out that he does not live in 'Murica', as there's not a word in the discussion about where one lives geographically having any weight on the discussion whatsoever. Regardless if Lajikal is a troll-baiting assclown that loves nothing more than getting under peoples skin. Such as yourself with your initial comment. Toss him on ignore like many others already have, and move along.

Have we ever determined with any certainty that @lajikal is actually not a citizen?
We'd need one of those that know WB History very well. Or ask him directly.