Are we officially in a cold civil war?

Who was able to find 30 people to attack in buttfuck Wyoming? That's like half the population.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
You mean a map of Chicago and Baltimore?
Whatever. Just those cities alone have higher murder rates than all of those "domestic terrorism" acts combined. This is just the current crisis to cry about today. They'll move on to something else soon.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Wrong. He states and has stated things/opinions like he lives here and experiences these comments. I am guessing you never or rarely read his shit. Btw there is no noticing with the way our msm is in this country. Good try though, nationalists stay together
That's a goddam good guess. The later part of your post? That's in correct.

He has said in a post he lives in Canada. That or all of us are crazy. Forget that the last part is definitely true
I'd rather he didn't live up here. You keep him.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It's funny how the left gets stuck on this stuff. AOC is really pushing the same message about Trump radicalizing people. Yes, AOC is accusing others of radicalizing people. This one clearly doesn't have legs.

What will they push next?

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Whatever. Just those cities alone have higher murder rates than all of those "domestic terrorism" acts combined. This is just the current crisis to cry about today. They'll move on to something else soon.
It's funny how the left gets stuck on this stuff. AOC is really pushing the same message about Trump radicalizing people. Yes, AOC is accusing others of radicalizing people. This one clearly doesn't have legs.

23!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
2018 white nationalist hate groups
View all groups by state and by ideology.
*Asterisk denotes headquarters

Affirmative Right (Atlanta, Georgia)
AltRight Corporation (Alexandria, Virginia)
American Freedom Party (Bradenton, Florida)
American Freedom Party (Granbury, Texas)
American Freedom Party (Lakewood Ranch, Florida)
American Freedom Party (Los Angeles, California)
American Freedom Party (New York, New York)
American Freedom Party (Statewide, Indiana)
American Freedom Party (Statewide, Montana)
American Freedom Party (Statewide, New York)
American Freedom Party (Statewide, North Dakota)
American Freedom Party (Statewide, Wisconsin)
American Freedom Union (Hampton Township, Pennsylvania)
American Renaissance/New Century Foundation (Oakton, Virginia)
Arktos Media (New York, New York)
Auburn White Student Union (Auburn, Alabama)
Conservative Citizens Foundation, Inc. (Blackwell, Missouri)
Council of Conservative Citizens (Blackwell, Missouri)
Counter-Currents Publishing (San Francisco, California)
Exodus/Americanus (Floyds Knobs, Indiana)
Faith and Heritage (Killeen, Texas)
Forza Nuova (Trenton, New Jersey)
Foundation for the Marketplace of Ideas (Clinton Township, Michigan)
Free American (Big Spring, Texas)
FreeStartr (Carson City, Nevada)
H.L. Mencken Club (Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania)

The SPLC is a hate group

https://www.frc.org/splc

THE FEZ MAN

It’s ok for the likes of AOC and the rest of the “squad” to “radicalize” because “they’re on the right side of history”

THE FEZ MAN

Yeah because law enforcement is notorious for catching criminals, especially terrorists, before they carry out an attack.
Arresting people for thought crimes might be legal in Canada but it is not legal in the US

THE FEZ MAN

Yup.. Good luck with that.. :action-sm

Good luck with what? Ignoring analyst? Interagency disputes and lack of communication? A president who did not take the opportunity to kill the lead planner when they had multiple chances to do so?

Just because Canadians are ok being royal subjects with no rights don’t expect us to be, I think we fought a war about that shit

THE FEZ MAN

Look, I know you mean well, but do you realize that all you're doing is discrediting your own arguments and giving vast ammunition to everyone who finds themselves on the opposite political spectrum than you. You aren't getting any sort of rise out of any trump fans, you're playing into everything they're mocking you for, and you're making your own arguments look like fake garbage. If you actually CARE about the message you're trying to put forth, try to do it in a way that isn't literally a caricature of every crazy left-leaning extremist.
His arguments are fake garbage, ever read them? Ever go to the source materials he carefully takes his “information” from? When he actually does post links? Everything he posts is garbage or opinion pieces

KRSOne

Nah, its a bunch of retards fighting over fake news. The media has the loony left thinking Nazi Russians are going to kill everyone and they have the loony right thinking this is their time to take over because they have so much support.

When the left says Trump emboldens white supremacists, they are projecting. Seven 'NAZIS' will show up at a rally and 60 reporters will go to cover it and make it look bigger than it really is. Far right nuts see this and they believe the fake news that 50% of the country is with them.

THE FEZ MAN

Your post. There's zero issue with anyone posting their thoughts on a cold civil war in america. Even less of a meaning behind it if they don't live in a US.

Even if it's the half-a-brain troll Lajikal.
The issue is shits and giggles acts like he’s a citizen, he’s not, so, he’s more than welcome to spew what he wants but, he doesn’t live here, he’s not a citizen, so, he has not first hand knowledge.
And he’s a douchebag

Pickle

The issue is shits and giggles acts like he’s a citizen, he’s not, so, he’s more than welcome to spew what he wants but, he doesn’t live here, he’s not a citizen, so, he has not first hand knowledge.
And he’s a douchebag
Are you saying he doesn’t have a right to post here then!? Harumph!! Why don’t you just go make a ‘Mericans only’ thread then, bucko!

Yesterdays Hero

And he’s a douchebag
Agreed. He's a tool. If someone were to both research the topic extensively, and visit the country multiple times a year, would that make their input anywhere close to first hand, or does it go into the same Bin as shit-n-giggles the Wackbag Fuckwit?

My work is done here.
I wonder why you decided to post about the same tired issue you already admitted defeat on. Welcome back, Pussy. :action-sm

THE FEZ MAN

Agreed. He's a tool. If someone were to both research the topic extensively, and visit the country multiple times a year, would that make their input anywhere close to first hand, or does it go into the same Bin as shit-n-giggles the Wackbag Fuckwit?
I’m not exactly sure what your point is, but, if you’re implying that you do those things, good for you, and it does grant you a certain level of credibility that giggles lacks, but, if you’re not a citizen you’re your opinions absolutely don’t matter

Yesterdays Hero

I’m not exactly sure what your point is, but, if you’re implying that you do those things, good for you, and it does grant you a certain level of credibility that giggles lacks, but, if you’re not a citizen you’re your opinions absolutely don’t matter
My only point is this.

More weight is held by a Shwoogie that lives in the southside of Chicago or a Methhead in Flordia with no knowledge on the subject, than by someone that physically lives in another country but has researched the topic at length and has visited the US a number of times.

By that logic? As that's what's been said by Pickle and yourself? It's kind of funny. No?