Are we officially in a cold civil war?

Pickle

My only point is this.

More weight is held by a Shwoogie that lives in the southside of Chicago or a Methhead in Flordia with no knowledge on the subject, than by someone that physically lives in another country but has researched the topic at length and has visited the US a number of times.

By that logic? As that's what's been said by Pickle and yourself? It's kind of funny. No?
You’re still insisting that someone said you’re not allowed to post your opinion if you’re not American, and no one ever said that.

You created the issue and then declared yourself the victor.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
My only point is this.

More weight is held by a Shwoogie that lives in the southside of Chicago or a Methhead in Flordia with no knowledge on the subject, than by someone that physically lives in another country but has researched the topic at length and has visited the US a number of times.

By that logic? As that's what's been said by Pickle and yourself? It's kind of funny. No?
Lol. Ok, now I completely understand.
Yes, more weight is held by someone who lives somewhere than someone who has never lived there, no matter how many books that person has read on it.
So, in this case, lackass, who’s apparent entire existence on this board is to spread TDS, his opinions are worthless

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Lol. Ok, now I completely understand.
Yes, more weight is held by someone who lives somewhere than someone who has never lived there, no matter how many books that person has read on it.
So, in this case, lackass, who’s apparent entire existence on this board is to spread TDS, his opinions are worthless
I had no idea that someone you'd find on Walmartpeople that have 0% knowledge whatsoever on the topic in all their lives because 'heads in sand', their thoughts on it have more weight than someone that doesn't live there, but has extensive knowledge on the topic.

So someone with zero thoughts on it but lives there is above someone with a wide array of viable and truthful facts and input on it but lives elsewhere.

Makes sense.

THE FEZ MAN

I had no idea that someone you'd find on Walmartpeople that have 0% knowledge whatsoever on the topic in all their lives because 'heads in sand', their thoughts on it have more weight than someone that doesn't live there, but has extensive knowledge on the topic.

So someone with zero thoughts on it but lives there is above someone with a wide array of viable and truthful facts and input on it but lives elsewhere.

Makes sense.
Uggggggggg, fuck off douchebag

domelogic

than by someone that physically lives in another country but has researched the topic at length and has visited the US a number of times.

He is not the one you want to defend. I understand you are making more of a broader point. The problem is lackass has shown no resemblance of someone who has researched any topic with his gibberish he posts. I can respect someone who does their research and forms an opinion based off that.
Since you are Canadian, what is the general sense of what is happening in the US? Not the media sense either.

Yesterdays Hero

He is not the one you want to defend. I understand you are making more of a broader point. The problem is lackass has shown no resemblance of someone who has researched any topic with his gibberish he posts. I can respect someone who does their research and forms an opinion based off that.
Since you are Canadian, what is the general sense of what is happening in the US? Not the media sense either.
Oh he's just a troll. And he adores the attention he gets.

I'm pretty sure that no matter what I typed for a 'sense of what is happening in the US? It'd get it's ass kicked, so I'll happily take the stance of one Ronnie B and follow the crowd at any given moment.

domelogic

Oh he's just a troll. And he adores the attention he gets.

I'm pretty sure that no matter what I typed for a 'sense of what is happening in the US? It'd get it's ass kicked, so I'll happily take the stance of one Ronnie B and follow the crowd at any given moment.
I get it. I was actually interested and not trying to get you shit on for your thoughts

I get it. I was actually interested and not trying to get you shit on for your thoughts
Well I had some relatives come down last year and when I said I voted for Trump they seemed surprised. I explained why and we just left it at that. But I got the impression that whatever they're seeing up there is very anti Trump. Which makes sense since he smashes Trudeau pretty harshly.

I'd be interested to know if Trump had ANY positive news up there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

Well I had some relatives come down last year and when I said I voted for Trump they seemed surprised. I explained why and we just left it at that. But I got the impression that whatever they're seeing up there is very anti Trump. Which makes sense since he smashes Trudeau pretty harshly.

I'd be interested to know if Trump had ANY positive news up there.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I have friends from the UK, and apparently almost all of the news is negative because he was shocked that we (the group of friends that had gathered about 6 of us including 3 women ) were all pro trump, the news that he had heard was that the majority of the country was anti trump, which is something that the news media would like you to believe

lajikal

I have friends from the UK, and apparently almost all of the news is negative because he was shocked that we (the group of friends that had gathered about 6 of us including 3 women ) were all pro trump, the news that he had heard was that the majority of the country was anti trump, which is something that the news media would like you to believe
There's more people 'against' trump than for trump if you go by voters in the last election.

lajikal

So on this track, it might get all the way up to what? 500 people?
Add another one to the tally.. what's the count at??.. :action-sm

Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say
By Mark OsborneAug 11, 2019, 2:52 AM ET

WATCH: In Las Vegas, a security guard accused of having neo-Nazi ties was arrested for having bomb-making materials; plus a Facebook post caused officials to spring into action.

A Florida white supremacist has been arrested for threatening a shooting at a Walmart just days after 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in one of the worst mass shootings in the country's modern history.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement authorities on Friday in Winter Park after making an online threat last week, according to police.

Add another one to the tally.. what's the count at??.. :action-sm

Florida white supremacist arrested for threatening shooting at Walmart, police say
By Mark OsborneAug 11, 2019, 2:52 AM ET

WATCH: In Las Vegas, a security guard accused of having neo-Nazi ties was arrested for having bomb-making materials; plus a Facebook post caused officials to spring into action.

A Florida white supremacist has been arrested for threatening a shooting at a Walmart just days after 22 people were killed at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, in one of the worst mass shootings in the country's modern history.

Richard Clayton, 26, was arrested by Florida Department of Law Enforcement authorities on Friday in Winter Park after making an online threat last week, according to police.
Is a white supremacist like a white nationalist?

Bobobie

There's more people 'against' trump than for trump if you go by voters in the last election.
Yes, but not every seat is up for election the same year. So that isn't a very good indicator of the nation as a whole.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
That’s actually a hard to say because half the people in the United States never even voted for president in the last election.

Yesterdays Hero

How can you be noticing anything in America when you don’t live there?
You’re still insisting that someone said you’re not allowed to post your opinion if you’re not American, and no one ever said that.

You created the issue and then declared yourself the victor.
I'm talking about weight of a statement. But you're instead walking off in some direction I'm not talking about.

Your statement infers that fuckwits post doesn't hold as much weight as someone that lives in the US. And I'm saying just because someone doesn't live in the US, doesn't mean their statement on a given topic can't completely eclipse someone that lives in the US.

Consider the source. All I'm saying. That's it. Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.

Pickle

I'm talking about weight of a statement. But you're instead walking off in some direction I'm not talking about.

Your statement infers that fuckwits post doesn't hold as much weight as someone that lives in the US. And I'm saying just because someone doesn't live in the US, doesn't mean their statement on a given topic can't completely eclipse someone that lives in the US.

Consider the source. All I'm saying. That's it. Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.
“Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.” Ironic you should say that, because I WASN’T talking about the weight of a statement, so who’s walking off in random directions here? My statement does not infer anything about the weight of someone’s argument- because I wasn’t responding to someone’s argument. I was responding to Loljikal’s misleading insinuation.

Again- and this is very easy and basic- Lols likes to word statements in a way that makes it sound like he is EXPERIENCING things in America. I simply pointed out the fallacy in his claim.

Clearly you thought I meant something I didn’t, and I’ve been trying to tell you for three days now that you misunderstood.

The fact that you were still thinking about it, went back and found my original post and STILL misunderstood tells me you took it personally instead of what it really was- a jab at Lols.

Yesterdays Hero

“Simple. Basic. Easy to grasp.” Ironic you should say that, because I WASN’T talking about the weight of a statement, so who’s walking off in random directions here? My statement does not infer anything about the weight of someone’s argument- because I wasn’t responding to someone’s argument. I was responding to Loljikal’s misleading insinuation.

Again- and this is very easy and basic- Lols likes to word statements in a way that makes it sound like he is EXPERIENCING things in America. I simply pointed out the fallacy in his claim.

Clearly you thought I meant something I didn’t, and I’ve been trying to tell you for three days now that you misunderstood.

The fact that you were still thinking about it, went back and found my original post and STILL misunderstood tells me you took it personally instead of what it really was- a jab at Lols.
I skipped it. Sorry. I'm currently busy with house shopping and just don't have time to get into your babbley shit. I'll get to it later, maybe?

Pickle

I skipped it. Sorry. I'm currently busy with house shopping and just don't have time to get into your babbley shit. I'll get to it later, maybe?
Whether you do or not, who gives a turkey anymore?

Are you shopping for a house or things for a house? Either way good luck.