Are you a man?

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
During the O&A show today Jimmy brought up the topic of being a Man’s Man.

• Are you a man’s man? If so why.
• Who do consider to be a man’s man?
• What are the qualities of a man’s man?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
cock and balls, yep im a man

KnitterRich

Up my In my On my
Dec 1, 2005
NY
not a man at all. my brother bought a house, fixed it up himself, then sold it. he's a man. I had my father come over and changed out all of my wall sockets because none of them were grounded. I'm not a man.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
I am a Lesbian trapped inside a Mans body.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I am an authority on this shit... I was a mans man all my life... callin my boys henpecked etc...chics can fuck up 20 something fun if a dude aint got his balls straight.

VERY IMPORTANT.... in those days...now, I would just assume be with my chic...its different.... did everything else already.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
I am an authority on this shit... I was a mans man all my life... callin my boys henpecked etc...chics can fuck up 20 something fun if a dude aint got his balls straight.

VERY IMPORTANT.... in those days...now, I would just assume be with my chic...its different.... did everything else already.
But.. but.. but.. you wear boy's clothing. "whaa"

Shipwreck

Covered in fishguts and lies.
Sep 27, 2002
Surfcasting
I think a man's man is someone who does things that another person wants or always wanted to do. Example, if you like golf; a guy that booms 300yds down a fairway is a man's man to you. If you always wanted to river raft the snake river, a snake river outfitter/guide is a man's man to you.

Also have to be a straight shooter and not a tool.

Good values and a squared away life.

Also any US Soldier.

ChocolateRain

Jul 20, 2007
im 22 years old, good looking, and still a virgin

i couldn't possibly be further from a man

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
A mans man is a guy that other guys thinks cool....not henpecked, he's always up for doing cool shit...If his wife says no... he does it anyways.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Nope, I make a pretty bad man. I turned down a 3some because I didn't want to cheat on a girlfriend. I like kittens and hate dogs. I couldn't get the drain bolt screwed off of an oil pan yesterday, despite having the perfect sized wrench. A girl yelled orders at me on Tuesday when we were playing sports.

jlfrench

......................... ........
Aug 5, 2004
so wait, a mans man can't be single, and needs only to not obey his wife, wait i'm writing that down...... hehe

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
Nope, I make a pretty bad man. I turned down a 3some because I didn't want to cheat on a girlfriend. I like kittens and hate dogs. I couldn't get the drain bolt screwed off of an oil pan yesterday, despite having the perfect sized wrench. A girl yelled orders at me on Tuesday when we were playing sports.
If all is true, you're far beyond a mans man.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002

you hate dogs? wow.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
x2. I can't believe anyone would hate a dog.
i don't trust a man that doesn't drink, swear or hates dogs. there is just something wrong with hating dogs. now ive had dogs that i didnt like for various reasons, but to just flat out hate dogs, thats just wrong.