Ari Shafir @ DC Improv January 25th

Hoffman

Guess who's back? Hoffman's back
Sep 28, 2006
Wackbags own Ari Shafir the Amazing Racist will be at the DC Improv January 25th.

Show times are 8:00 and 10:30.

I'm so there, should be a great time.

Standby

Better Than [you]
Wackbag Staff
Sep 8, 2005
I should go to this. Others should join me. Then we can all go home and take showers because of how awful we'll feel after this show.

I can't fucking wait.

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Wackbags own Ari Shafir the Amazing Racist will be at the DC Improv January 25th.

Show times are 8:00 and 10:30.

I'm so there, should be a great time.
I wanna go, but I have to go to the late show. I am doing some consulting in Fredneck and I have a 50 mile commute back to Foggy Bottom. The later the better.

I should go to this. Others should join me. Then we can all go home and take showers because of how awful we'll feel after this show.
As long as you promise to soap up my back.:action-sm

Eh I'll save my money for Pablo the week before.
You forgot to use the wavy guy, because you must be joking.

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
So, late show then? Meet up at the usual place before the show?

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
I'll be on the Junkies at 8am on Thursday. I don't know what their format is, but if you're able to, call in and fuck with me.

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
I'll be on the Junkies at 8am on Thursday. I don't know what their format is, but if you're able to, call in and fuck with me.
Done and done. See you Friday night.

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Looks like we are doing the 8:00 show.

I'm thinking out usual pre Improv watering hole of Lucky Bar should work nicely.

Goober

Sep 1, 2005
Looks like we are doing the 8:00 show.

I'm thinking out usual pre Improv watering hole of Lucky Bar should work nicely.
I may have a meeting across the street from the bar at 5 or 5:30. The meeting will not last long and I can be there by 6 or earlier.

Ari, Your more then welcome to join us. From the Improv, the bar is across Connecticut Ave. and up a block past M street.

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
I probably won't be able to make it down that way till about 6:30 or 7:00. Right now its only looking to be me, Goober and Standby. If anybody else is showing up throw me a PM.

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
I realize this is after the fact but I just wanted to offer a quick synopsis of the show;

Before the show even started, and looking around at the crowd in attendence myself, Standby and Goober weren't sure how Ari was going to fly with the crowd. Well, he FUCKING killed. That was definitely one of the best shows I have seen at the Improv, Ari you fucking killed man. There was some black couple sitting over on one side of the stage that most definitely was NOT amused with Ari; this was made painfully clear when instead of responding that she was black, she said "I'm Puerto Rican (or something like that)....ugh. Had a blast, didn't stop laughing much and it was really cool to stand around for awhile after the show and chat with Ari.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Goober

Sep 1, 2005
There was some black couple sitting over on one side of the stage that most definitely was NOT amused with Ari; this was made painfully clear when instead of responding that she was black, she said "I'm Puerto Rican (or something like that)....ugh.
I guess you had to be there.... Oh wait I was.

Ari: Are you black miss?
Girl: No, I am Puerto Rican.
Ari: In that case, somebody should have told your skin.​

.....or something like that.

atrophy

don't just stare at it, eat it
Oct 21, 2004
yeah this was a great show, i was laughing too hard to defend myself from being picked on. watching that peurto rican chicks face as ari :rap:d the microphone stand was priceless

edit: the word :rap: is censored on here?

Ari Shaffir

Dec 4, 2006
Thanks for coming, you guys. It was a lot of fun and it was cool meeting you dorks. I'm surprised so many of you guys were there. It was nice, I'm just surprised.

And yeah, that Puerto Rican chick was super stone faced the entire set. I forgot about her. I kept looking back at her to see if it was safe to pick on her again, but she was just waiting to make a scene. Damn blacks. So uptight sometimes.

You missed the next night when I got an Indian girl so mad that she threw a loaded potato skin at me. I think it was in response to me telling her that I hope she gets raaaaaped.

Feb 20, 2006
And yeah, that Puerto Rican chick was super stone faced the entire set. I forgot about her. I kept looking back at her to see if it was safe to pick on her again, but she was just waiting to make a scene. Damn blacks. So uptight sometimes.

You missed the next night when I got an Indian girl so mad that she threw a loaded potato skin at me. I think it was in response to me telling her that I hope she gets raaaaaped.

:clap::haha7:

Hoffman

Sep 28, 2006
Thanks for coming, you guys. It was a lot of fun and it was cool meeting you dorks. I'm surprised so many of you guys were there. It was nice, I'm just surprised.

Now that's fucking funny. :clap: