Arizona Woman Runs Over Husband Because He Didn't Vote

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA

GILBERT, AZ (CBS5) -
A Gilbert man was in critical condition and his wife under arrest after she allegedly ran him over with the family SUV on Saturday night during an argument over the presidential election, according to Gilbert Police.
Holly Solomon was arrested on charges of domestic violence and aggravated assault charges after she chased her 36-year-old husband in their Jeep SUV through a parking lot near Gilbert Road and Vaughn Avenue before pinning him between the SUV and a curb, according to Jesse Sanger of the Gilbert Police Department
Sanger said Solomon, 28, argued with her husband over his lack of political involvement and that she believed her family would suffer under a second term of Pres. Barack Obama.
Witnesses told police they heard yelling and saw Solomon get behind the wheel of the Jeep and chase her husband through the parking lot. Sanger said the husband eventually stopped behind a light pole while Solomon drove around him numerous times.
Her husband tried to run toward Gilbert Road but was caught by Solomon in the Jeep, Sanger said.
Officers said they didn't believe Solomon was under the influence of drugs or alcohol at the time.
http://www.kpho.com/story/20074461/wife-runs-husband-over-during-political-argument

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
What a dummy. His vote wouldn't have changed anything. Maybe if they were living in Ohio...

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Repubs gonna rep.

Vote or get ran over.

Ugh.

Thats, thats, all i got.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
So how many votes would her husbad have had to cast to make sure Romney won all of Arizona's Electoral votes?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
What a dummy. His vote wouldn't have changed anything. Maybe if they were living in Ohio...
I hate that argument. Plenty of other local and statewide referendums that need to be decided and can be close (not attacking you personally and I realize her issue was with Obama).

Sanger said Solomon, 28, argued with her husband over his lack of political involvement and that she believed her family would suffer under a second term of Pres. Barack Obama.
Talk about a self fueling phenomenon. So now with medical bills, court costs, anger management classes, lawyer fees, fines, missed work and possible jail time, looks like she hit that right on the head. Not to mention they'll both probably have to relinquish their Second Amendment rights as well because of her.

Jun 14, 2004
The OP should have started the thread by saying "guess the political party".

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Here's a video of a group of Obama voters arguing over the current news stories of the day.