Arrested for singing profane lyrics within earshot of children

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Rap Rap For Florida Man
Arrested for singing profane lyrics within earshot of children
FEBRUARY 5--A 19-year-old man was arrested Sunday night for singing the lyrics to a profane rap song as he walked on a Florida street. Christopher Holder was nabbed after a woman complained to police that her two children (ages five and 14) heard Holder repeatedly reciting the words "mother fxxx," according to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office report, a copy of which you'll find here. When questioned by deputies, Holder "immediately began arguing that he did nothing wrong," and explained that he was merely covering a song by Louisiana rapper Lil' Boosie, whose most recent album, "Bad Azz," includes cuts like "My Nigga" and "Fxxk You." But Holder, pictured in the below mug shot, added that he "agreed that he did not believe children needed to hear language such as that being hollered down the road." Holder was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor.

Hmmmmm

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2008/0205081rap1.html

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Worrying about a 14 year old hearing that is a bit much.
But no, 5 year olds shouldn't be hearing that.

Way to go out on a limb, I know.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
Worrying about a 14 year old hearing that is a bit much.
But no, 5 year olds shouldn't be hearing that.

Way to go out on a limb, I know.
I know 14 year olds that can teach me to curse, but a 5 year old? uh, no.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
It's a retarded law that some kayaker or something got busted for up here a while back too. God forbid the future of our nation hears a naughty word.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
Larry King's great grandson.

"boom boom boom...come on! Help me out you fucking ******!!"

Swamp CAve

aka Fuzzy Dunlop
Jan 27, 2005
Chapel Hill, NC
The guy should have some decency and be aware of who is around him, but getting arrested is a little extreme.

The cops should have just washed his mouth out with soap, hit him with a phone book a few times, and called it a day.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The violent crime stats in this community better be zero if this is what the police deem a good use of their time.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I see he is a white boy, thats why Zona posted it to trip people up n go ahaah!

but, I wonder what his role models were to be such a jackass?

mmmm, rappers?

yes Zona I think white rappers are ******* too.

Max Johnson

Oct 14, 2004
The Freedom of Speech is repealed on occasion.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I see he is a white boy, thats why Zona posted it to trip people up n go ahaah!

but, I wonder what his role models were to be such a jackass?

mmmm, rappers?

yes Zona I think white rappers are ******* too.
If that was my point, I would have posted his pic Glenn. That wasnt why I posted the thread, I thought it was a bit extreme.

Somehow you turned this racial, not only just racial but somehow this is the blacks fault? Jesus H. Christ....

sobi

Mar 29, 2005
This is really rediculous. Regardless of the fact that he's a classless lowlife for using language like that in front of kids/women, the bottom line is that there is NO reason to get arrested for that. Whatever though... whoever thinks freedom and America have anything to do with one another anymore, deserve to be slapped in the head anyhow.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
This is really rediculous. Regardless of the fact that he's a classless lowlife for using language like that in front of kids/women, the bottom line is that there is NO reason to get arrested for that. Whatever though... whoever thinks freedom and America have anything to do with one another anymore, deserve to be slapped in the head anyhow.
The kid was singing a song which contained curse words loudly, he was told by the woman that his song was offensive, he continued singing, she called the cops, he argued with the cops that all he was doing was singing a song. Being loud & disturbing the peace is considered disorderly conduct.

Had the kid just stopped singing when asked instead of being an arrogant pricklet he wouldn't have gotten arrested. Forget that he was cursing in front of a 5 year old, but how stupid do you have to be to then argue with the cops? I'm sure that had he not done that, he would not have been arrested.

Moral of the story is that not everyone enjoys hearing profanity on the streets especially when there are children present and if you're asked to stop then do so.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
:clap:

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
Bad behavior? Yes. Illegal? No.

It's stupid for him to even have been arrested for it. And the "disorderly conduct" charge is the most flimsy piece of shit that a cop can charge someone with. It doesn't stick and you can't prove a fucking thing since those are just judgement calls.

It isn't an arrestable offense for cussing at a cop but they will try to arrest you for disorderly conduct.

I think they need to get rid of that bullshit charge nationwide because it promotes illegal arrests. When a cop knows that he can't arrest someone for something they don't like then they will just slap them with disorderly conduct for not listening to their supreme commands.

The wigger walking down the street reciting a rap song is just a faggot. That's punishment enough. Anyone who is going to pay money for some shit from Lil' Pookie Wheezy, or whatever that nig nog's stage name is, deserves to be punched by the fathers of the children, not arrest.

WaddleDoodle

Creepy? We're the CIA. It's what we do.
Mar 15, 2005
Arlington, VA
I think they need to get rid of that bullshit charge nationwide because it promotes illegal arrests. When a cop knows that he can't arrest someone for something they don't like then they will just slap them with disorderly conduct for not listening to their supreme commands.
Cops love to use it on people open carrying, even where legal. Happens quite a bit in PA.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I got arrested on disorderly conduct back in 2001. Why you ask? Because my mother and I had an argument and I "raised my voice" to her. She called the police, cops stated I was a physical threat, I got arrested, spent 3 nights in jail (weekend stay) and had to attend 10 anger management classes. No previous arrests and none since then. I even offered to spend the night at my girlfriend's house. They refused due to them perceiving me being a physical threat. Bullshit charge as Sam stated above. The fucking DA won't annul the charge either and he's my second cousin.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
In 1950 cops would have just black jacked this dumbass and sent him home to mama. No wait, a 19 year old man would probably be at work. Who says being progressive is progress?

I curse god for making me live in this time period.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
explained that he was merely covering a song by Louisiana rapper Lil' Boosie, whose most recent album, "Bad Azz," includes cuts like "My Nigga" and "Fxxk You."
The real crime here is that this type of shit is considered a legitimate art form by some people, and that these cretins get millions of dollars for spewing their horseshit. That's what everyone should be getting their panties in a bunch over.

This was an isolated incident in the shithole state of Florida, and I guarantee there is more to the incident than was reported. I'd bet my bottom dollar the faggot got all gangsta with the cops, and if you pop off your mouth to a cop, your getting arrested. I swear some of you people are a bad day from joining a fucking militia and becoming the next Timothy McVeigh. Relax for chrissakes. Maybe them bumfuck country cops do this type of shit, but not where I live. Hell you even go into a clothing store around here that employs, how can I say this, "urban youths", and they are blasting XXX rap while mothers and young daughters are shopping. The cops aren't busting in and arresting anybody. You can't walk down the street without some Honda blasting this garbage for the world to hear neither.

And Glenn Dandy, you are 100% right. The "Hmmmmm" gave it away, zona.

Oct 13, 2004
Westchester, NY
I got arrested on disorderly conduct back in 2001. Why you ask? Because my mother and I had an argument and I "raised my voice" to her. She called the police, cops stated I was a physical threat, I got arrested, spent 3 nights in jail (weekend stay) and had to attend 10 anger management classes. No previous arrests and none since then. I even offered to spend the night at my girlfriend's house. They refused due to them perceiving me being a physical threat. Bullshit charge as Sam stated above. The fucking DA won't annul the charge either and he's my second cousin.
WOW. That's fucking brutal, dude.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
The real crime here is that this type of shit is considered a legitimate art form by some people, and that these cretins get millions of dollars for spewing their horseshit. That's what everyone should be getting their panties in a bunch over.

This was an isolated incident in the shithole state of Florida, and I guarantee there is more to the incident than was reported. I'd bet my bottom dollar the faggot got all gangsta with the cops, and if you pop off your mouth to a cop, your getting arrested. I swear some of you people are a bad day from joining a fucking militia and becoming the next Timothy McVeigh. Relax for chrissakes. Maybe them bumfuck country cops do this type of shit, but not where I live. Hell you even go into a clothing store around here that employs, how can I say this, "urban youths", and they are blasting XXX rap while mothers and young daughters are shopping. The cops aren't busting in and arresting anybody. You can't walk down the street without some Honda blasting this garbage for the world to hear neither.

And Glenn Dandy, you are 100% right. The "Hmmmmm" gave it away, zona.
The police report said that he argued with the cops. I'm pretty much convinced that if he hadn't done that, he would have been sent on his merry hip hopping wigger way. But no, he had to act like the thugs he apparently idolizes and therefore the cops arrested him.

And yeah, in this case, Glenn you're right. I thought the same thing as soon as I read Zona's 'Hmmmmm' which was obviously before your comment & WhiskeyWhispers'. Three of us can't be wrong ... or can we?

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
It's a retarded law that some kayaker or something got busted for up here a while back too. God forbid the future of our nation hears a naughty word.
Isn't that the case where the guy flipped his boat and yelled 'oh fuck' or 'oh shit' as he was headed into the water and some broad on the shore heard him (because he was right off shore) and went to the cops?

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
The kid was singing a song which contained curse words loudly, he was told by the woman that his song was offensive, he continued singing, she called the cops, he argued with the cops that all he was doing was singing a song. Being loud & disturbing the peace is considered disorderly conduct.

Had the kid just stopped singing when asked instead of being an arrogant pricklet he wouldn't have gotten arrested. Forget that he was cursing in front of a 5 year old, but how stupid do you have to be to then argue with the cops? I'm sure that had he not done that, he would not have been arrested.

Moral of the story is that not everyone enjoys hearing profanity on the streets especially when there are children present and if you're asked to stop then do so.
Arrogant?
Enjoys?
Argue with cops?

None of these things are arrestable, and I'd venture to say that all of these things are rights you should have under the first amendment. Being impolite is not a crime, Kris. The first amendment exists to ensure that it will never be a crime.

If you don't want your child hearing profanity, it's pretty simple, keep them away from it. It's not the world's duty to shelter your little lovelies.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
heres my issues with the situation....

1. No respect for others. This clown is singing shit in front of little kids, some1 said somthing about cars blasting shit all day, I hear it too. Make it ok that the avg Joe can taze them when they expose our 5 yr old kids to this shit. See how long it llasts. "Sorry officer, he was blasting Young Jeezy just a touch too loud for my daughter's ears this morning, she doesnt like that version of 'Im gonna **** and kill you ****** over a pair of nikes bitch", "she likes the remix officer". (Theres and animation for cokelogic)

2. Mouthing off to the cops. Respect the cops. We all have the "Bad cop" story. For every bad cop out there there is 100 good cops so save it. Its like this in every field. There shit heads everywhere. As if cops dont have enough to deal with. They have to deal with this dick head. They go from pulling over soccer moms to dealing with this ass to getting shot at and for what? $30k? $40k? Did you see what happened in Philly over the summer? Cops get killed over nothing all the time. You think they are gonna put up with Whitey McThug Pants? Sure.

3. If the tree hugging hippies allowed parents to hit thier kids.....we wouldnt be looking at 19 year old kids doing shit like this. Its only gonna get worse. Watch.