Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
What Biv said.

Poon Slayer

Reissued Regret
Dec 11, 2009
Chattanoogy
I agree Mike. It is an interesting reinvention. You should expand more on the subject.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
You know what? I am now intrigued. Im voting for Audi Mike to expand on his OP. Lets give this guy who has obviously enjoyed lead paint chips in his formative years the chance to explain himself.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I don't buy it for a second. It's arrogant average dicked at best.

Why are there multiple red dots under the word dicked?

There they are again!

Whomever is doing that...please stop.

Gonzoid

The Tenacious T-Bagger
Aug 23, 2002
This God-Forsaken Place
I have to say, Opie shitting on Fez was pretty hilarious the whole show. Fez's issues have gotten so bad that even another show on the platform cannot help but bust on him. Personally, I think Opie is fed up with Fez as well and this was not a playful jab.

espo222

Jul 4, 2010
I have to say, Opie shitting on Fez was pretty hilarious the whole show. Fez's issues have gotten so bad that even another show on the platform cannot help but bust on him. Personally, I think Opie is fed up with Fez as well and this was not a playful jab.
I don't get why saying that fez is sitting in, is funny. I also don't know why that stupid blueberry clip is funny or, in opie's words, the best radio clip ever. The Coke logic animation was awesome, but the whole fez act is tired and boring to me.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
As usual, Opie says something that everyone found really funny at first, then runs it into the ground hoping to get the same reaction. I can't blame him.. he rarely gets a laugh out of people.

Pearce

Dec 16, 2007
Ohio
The Fez bit was funny. It was also funny when Fez tried to reverse it and failed miserably. Entertaining radio from my point of view. *shrug*

bobo's peener

Sep 17, 2009
Ohio
As usual, Opie says something that everyone found really funny at first, then runs it into the ground hoping to get the same reaction. I can't blame him.. he rarely gets a laugh out of people.
He does like to repeat verbatim any line that he says that gets a laugh. Even he himself is usually surprised when he stumbles into something that gets a laugh, and he reacts like a blind squirrel that stumbled into a nut.

Cumbersome Cord

Dec 21, 2005
He does like to repeat verbatim any line that he says that gets a laugh. Even he himself is usually surprised when he stumbles into something that gets a laugh, and he reacts like a blind squirrel that stumbled into a nut.
That's how things go viral maaaaaaaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.