Artie and Anthony were actually pretty good.

KRSOne

I was looking forward to Ant having Gilbert on with Artie, they were always great together on Stern. But then Artie doesn't show!

It was still pretty good, but no one even said the N word. I loved that racist Gilbert/Artie bit from Stern.

KRSOne

I never heard Artie on Stern, but did he repeat the same jokes over and over and over and over there too?
One joke he loved repeating was the 'thanks for calling, take care, see ya' joke.

Bobobie

I'm thinking this partnership is doomed. Usually you come back from Rehab you look better, you're skin starts looking a natural color. Artie looks exactly the same, like he never skipped a beat.

unklewilly

Bennington was right when he said Ant used to be one of the funniest guys, not only on radio, but period. I wanted to like the show, and I tried, but I cant take it anymore. Jesus Christ. The show has gone so far downhill its unlistenable for me now. Hes almost alt-right, minus the whole God angle, so alt-middle? Hes nothing but a conspiracy nut, white power loving, put the gays back in the closet, the blacks to the back of the bus, how deep can I take Trumps cock down my throat asshat now.

KRSOne

Hes nothing but a conspiracy nut, white power loving, put the gays back in the closet, the blacks to the back of the bus, how deep can I take Trumps cock down my throat asshat now.
It sounds like the only thing that has changed is Opie isn't there to direct the conversion.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Bennington was right when he said Ant used to be one of the funniest guys, not only on radio, but period. I wanted to like the show, and I tried, but I cant take it anymore. Jesus Christ. The show has gone so far downhill its unlistenable for me now. Hes almost alt-right, minus the whole God angle, so alt-middle? Hes nothing but a conspiracy nut, white power loving, put the gays back in the closet, the blacks to the back of the bus, how deep can I take Trumps cock down my throat asshat now.
It’s okay. You still have NPR for your brainwashing.

Tiny Tommy

HA!

Am hoping Artie is over his ‘flu’ for Jackie martling today.
I’m thinking Artie and Stanhope got a bit fucked up last week and he had to recover.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Artie seemed sober and really quick since he got back but on Monday’s show....oooof he was almost nodding. It may be medications to keep him off the heron but damn...so high.

Fred West

Artie seemed sober and really quick since he got back but on Monday’s show....oooof he was almost nodding. It may be medications to keep him off the heron but damn...so high.
Spilling water and fake laughter is funny!

DiggerNick

Donator
The last few shows he has been clear-eyed, without sunglasses and just firing off one-liners like a demon. Especially on the DeRosa episode.

It's a stark contrast seeing sober Artie to wasted Artie.