As if running over someone isn't bad enough...

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
...why not rape them, too?

http://www.delaware1059.com/story.php?id=2666

Delaware State Police Detective are investigating a sexual assault early Thursday morning near Laurel. According to Police, a seventeen year old female reported she was struck by a vehicle while walking on County Seat Highway east of RT 13. The driver then returned to the scene and forcibly placed her into the vehicle before driving her to an undisclosed location where she was physically and sexually assaulted. The teen was then driven back to the area of her house by the suspect where she was freed. She was later taken by EMS the hospital and treated for non-life-threatening injuries.

The suspect is described as a black male, average in statue, clean shaven, and wearing eyeglasses. The suspect's vehicle was described to be a silver four door passenger vehicle bearing a white license plate out of an unknown state. Contact information is listed at Delaware1059.com.
And just for shits and giggles, the AP version of the description:

he attacker was described as being of average build and clean-shaven and was wearing eyeglasses. He was driving a silver, four-door passenger vehicle with a predominantly white license plate, its state unknown.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Why does the AP do that? The better the description the faster this piece of shit gets caught.
They don't care if the person gets caught. The only thing they're concerned with is political correctness.

And my old boss runs the station that had the CORRECT version of the story.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I guess describing the color of the license plate is ok. But only if it's a white plate. Delaware's special plates are a no-go.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
And my old boss runs the station that had the CORRECT version of the story.
Bzzt. INCORRECT. Tell your old boss it's not "statue," it's "stature."

The suspect is described as a black male, average in statue, clean shaven
Unless this is the suspect...

:action-sm

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Even Deleware1059 left out some detail:

The suspect is described as a black male, average in statue, clean shaven, and wearing eyeglasses. The suspect's vehicle was described to be a silver four door passenger vehicle with twenty inch rims and covered in Louis Vuitton logos, bearing a white license plate out of an unknown state.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
And Donald, just for shits and giggles I tried looking for this on some of the AP wires I have access to (since you didn't provide a link) but wasn't able to find it. I did find it on
http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...exual-assault-Laurel-area-girl?nclick_check=1

But they're a Gannett media company, not the AP per se. And the byline is Robin Brown, who seems to be just a staff reporter for the News Journal out there in Wilmington. DF?

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Eddie Murphy did a bit, "Eddie Murphy the comedian" it was called I think, a long time ago. About some dude gets hit by a car..

Guy asks are you alright? You can't move at all? Then you ain't gonna be needing these sneakers anymore.....

Anyway that's what I picture the guy saying except gonna **** the shit out of you instead take your sneakers and what not.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
And Donald, just for shits and giggles I tried looking for this on some of the AP wires I have access to (since you didn't provide a link) but wasn't able to find it. I did find it on
http://www.delawareonline.com/artic...exual-assault-Laurel-area-girl?nclick_check=1

But they're a Gannett media company, not the AP per se. And the byline is Robin Brown, who seems to be just a staff reporter for the News Journal out there in Wilmington. DF?
They're running the AP version. They're an AP paper. You really don't want to start this shit again.

There's an even shorter AP version running with absolutely no description at all.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...-car-sexually-assaulted-by-driver-police-say/

So. What's your next wild swing at nothing but air?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Most of just don't care to be too picky.
Everyone here has typos thanks to the wonders
of smart phones with annoying speelcheckers.
If you worked in the business, you'd probably notice those things too. I'm sure there's stuff that gets printed in the papers or shown in the media about cars that you can spot as being ignorant, and you probably pick up on them right away. I'm thinking over or under-torquing a bolt on a crucial car part could make a big deal to somebody.

Apparently not Don nor his genius former boss responsible for it.
They're running the AP version. They're an AP paper. You really don't want to start this shit again.
No, sorry, you're wrong. They're not running the AP version that talks about the "predominantly white license plate."

Do you know what a "byline" is?
Written by

robin brown

The News Journal
That means Ms. Brown and the News Journal are taking full credit for the article there. If there was AP (or any other) assistance, she (or her editors) should have had a little blurb at the end of the article crediting them.

And "AP Paper" pretty much runs the gannett ;) since it's pretty much a symbiotic relationship between most the newspapers in the U.S., but it appears that phrasing originated locally by her.

There's an even shorter AP version running with absolutely no description at all.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/2...-car-sexually-assaulted-by-driver-police-say/

So. What's your next wild swing at nothing but air?
That's not what we're talking about. You specifically asserted that the AP had all that bullshit about the "predominantly white license plate" and even made a joke about a black one.

And did you call your former boss to let him know his article wasn't CORRECT because he fucked up the whole statue/stature thing? I'd be interested to find out if he has seen it, because when you google that "predominantly white" phrasing with keywords of this article, your thread comes up on the first page of results. Just wondering what he thinks of fans of a dick-joke-radio-show message board proofing his work and finding errors.

And P.S.-I'm not the one swinging wildly at nothing but air. Your move, Donnie.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
I think you're just being picky to annoy Don.
Typo's occur everywhere these days.
Pointing them out is just being either childish or dickish.
Take your pick.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
I think you're just being picky to annoy Don.
Typo's occur everywhere these days.
Pointing them out is just being either childish or dickish.
Take your pick.
1. There's a difference between a dypo and using the wrong word.
2. I don't generally point them out on message boards when it's posters.
3. Is it too much to ask newspapers to proofread their articles?
4. Don's been complaining lately that news outlets haven't been doing their due diligence with respect to fluff pieces on social media stories, again, is it too much to ask that they proofread at least a 4 paragraph article?
5. I've never claimed to not dabble in childishness or dickishness. :cool:

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
The AP story originated at the News Journal. That's how they work. Now, would you kindly explain what you have besides a typo?

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
The AP story originated at the News Journal. That's how they work. Now, would you kindly explain what you have besides a typo?
No, it didn't. That's not how it works. You can bullshit other people around here but you got caught.

If anything, the AP picked up on some local who-gives-a-shit story and mercifully eliminated Robin's phrasing.

Google search your "predominantly white" license plate and you'll see your thread and the ignorant cunt responsible for it as the main results. Your big "get" of the AP running that was another typical Don fail.

Here, let me do your legwork for you:
http://www.google.com/search?q=.+He...QheWIAvTzgIgF&ved=0CBsQpwUoAw&biw=360&bih=567

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press

As part of their cooperative agreement with The Associated Press, most member news organizations grant automatic permission for the AP to distribute their local news reports.
The Associated Press does not have a bureau in Laurel, Delaware. Any info they're giving to agencies like Fox News is from the News Journal story.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Seriously. You don't. You look like a fucking idiot. Again.

And don't think your total ignoring of the Fox News version with absolutely no identification at all slipped by unnoticed.

So stop fucking trolling.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Associated_Press

The Associated Press does not have a bureau in Laurel, Delaware. Any info they're giving to agencies like Fox News is from the News Journal story.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Seriously. You don't. You look like a fucking idiot. Again.

And don't think your total ignoring of the Fox News version with absolutely no identification at all slipped by unnoticed.

So stop fucking trolling.
Scoreboard update of all the deflections Don has attempted:

he attacker was described as being of average build and clean-shaven and was wearing eyeglasses. He was driving a silver, four-door passenger vehicle with a predominantly white license plate, its state unknown.​
Still haven't found an AP story mentioning a "predominantly white license plate."

2. His hero ex-boss missed the difference between "statue" and "stature."

3. Tries posting a Wikipedia :haha7: article explaining the relationship between local news and the AP, something I addressed in an early post:

And "AP Paper" pretty much runs the gannett ;) since it's pretty much a symbiotic relationship between most the newspapers in the U.S., but it appears that phrasing originated locally by her.
4. Still hasn't explained why a local byline hasn't been attributed to an AP reporter.
5. It's not the AP's responsibility to proofread and/or dictate what Fox News chooses to print. Regardless, the article mentions nothing of a "predominantly white license plate."
6. DF.

Poor Don. He's still in denial...

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Fuck it. I'm done with your retarded ass. Your days of trolling me are over, shitdick.

For the rest of the folks, I'll explain what happened.

The News Journal printed a story. The AP ran with it, and made it even more devoid of actual information. The Wilmington News Journal is an AP paper. This is an AP story. All the trolling and deflections in the world won't change that.