Ashy Larry Goes On A Shooting Spree In Baltimore

May 30, 2013
15-Year-Old Dead, 6 Shot After Dice Game Goes Bad
BALTIMORE (WJZ) — At least seven people are shot, including a 15-year-old, in West Baltimore.

Monique Griego was at the scene.

It happened in the 1500 block of West Fayette Street. Police still have the entire street blocked off.

Shots fired came into police at 9:15 p.m. Saturday night.

Once officers arrived on the scene, they found one victim at the corner. He was shot in the head.

Two more victims flagged down officers two blocks away from where the shooting happened.

“This appears to be an illegal dice game that was taking place out here. Most likely—we don’t know what the motive is—but we know from history there’s some connection to a robbery, trying to take money or something along those lines,” said Commissioner Anthony Batts.

Investigators say four more victims walked into a local hospital for treatment.

As of right now, one person has died.

Police confirm that person was the teenager.

“I think to hear seven people shot in a cluster is outrageous for this city,” Batts said.

So far, there are no suspects or a motive in the shooting.
Link
No suspects means no GTR... I'm gonna guess anyway and go with White Australian male carrying a didgeridoo and a poster of Paul Hogan. I bet he was also wearing a Chris Lane jersey.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
A shooting in west Baltimore? On Fayette street? Color me surprised.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Link
No suspects means no GTR... I'm gonna guess anyway and go with White Australian male carrying a didgeridoo and a poster of Paul Hogan. I bet he was also wearing a Chris Lane jersey.

No, it was definitely a WWII vet that had fought at Okinawa and got shot in the leg. That's your criminal right there.

Probably beat 'em to death with his fists outside an Eagles Lodge.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
Police on the lookout for Rodney "Quills" Dinkins after reviewing some CCTV footage:

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
This walking into a hospital with a gun shot wound is the norm now in ba'moore. Nigga got shot.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Commissioner Anthony Batts
When asked by reporters why the police bother enforcing gambling laws at all, Commissioner Batts criticized them for "trying to break up [his] fucking party".

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
Come on guys, let's not jump to conclusions. It could've been a half-Hispanic standing his ground that perpetrated the shooting.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Fuckin' Snot Boogie. He shouldn't have been grabbin' all the dice money again.

God Damn I missed a golden opportunity to use that clip. Oh, man I'm jonesing for the wire now. Looks like I'll be watching it this week.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
They updated the article...

The investigation continues into who shot seven people in West Baltimore, killing a 15-year-old boy.
Rochelle Ritchie has emotional reaction from neighbors.

That 15-year-old who was shot and killed would have been going to school Monday. But instead, his family is planning to bury him.

Baltimore City streets are filled with gunfire as police investigate another shooting. This one, injuring six and killing another.

“I think to hear seven people shot in a cluster is outrageous for this city. And it’s unacceptable for us as a whole,” said Commissioner Anthony Batts, Baltimore City Police.

Deshaun Jones—just 15-years-old—set to start at Frederick Douglas High School this week, was shot and killed.

“I seen him laying there fighting for his life.” a woman said.

Balloons and a stuffed animal are now left to show condolences for the life lost. Those living across the street are still overwhelmed with emotion.

Police believe the shooting started over an illegal game of dice.

“He was a young child. Nobody’s life deserves to be taken,” a woman said.

There are no confirmed reports that Jones was part of the game, or the intended target.

“Some of the other six victims, non-fatal victims, have had police histories. They have come in contact with us at different times. We know at least one of the victims has been shot prior,” Batts said.

The violence that has triggered across West Baltimore has residents sick to their stomachs. They’re begging the criminals to put the guns down.

Shootings in Baltimore have seen a frightening increase into the double digits. The extra police on the streets—not enough to bring comfort to those in the middle of a war zone.

“Everybody just needs to get together. Police, everybody,” a woman said.

Just this week, Baltimore City Police added an extra 150 officers to the streets.

No arrests have been made in the shooting.
Link

Again no description of the perps etc...