Asian (with a sense of humor) Day

Jambi

Infidel
Nov 29, 2006
FL
ChinkyRick said Asian. Why wasn't this thread dumped?

doobdoob

Jul 7, 2006
I'm half Filipino. Does that count?

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
The company is afraid of offending the Asians, but who can tell if they're upset with the content with their expressionless faces?

[to paraphrase a Norton line]

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Jun 23, 2005
Bisbee, AZ
if there is an asain day perhaps i could do something to introduce some of the best things the japanese brought into this country.

sort of like a fun fact thursday thing. means i'll have to do some work to prepare but i'd gladly do it. ^_^

might even make a bit about it never know

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
if there is an asain day perhaps i could do something to introduce some of the best things the japanese brought into this country.

sort of like a fun fact thursday thing. means i'll have to do some work to prepare but i'd gladly do it. ^_^

might even make a bit about it never know
Great. Now I want sushi. :)

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I love my Asians. Chingy ching ching ching CHONG!
No seriously, Asians rock. I have like boatloads of Asian friends.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Oh and half Asian dudes are really hot. Full Asian dudes too, but some of the halfies are on fire hot.

S

Statix

I'm an Asian guy, and I gotta admit, I get a little pissed off at times when O&A start spewing racist shit about Asians. Especially when it comes to Ant; that guy is just plain racist. He tries to pass it off as un-PC, racial humor, but it's not really funny... you can tell he has malice and disdain in his heart for certain minority groups.

Don't know where white people started on the idea that all Asians have little dicks either. Hell, I'm Asian, and I have no fucking clue what other Asian men are packing. I just know that I personally don't fall into that stereotype. It's just a little gay to me that white men are presumably so aware of what other men have in their pants. They must do lots of pictorial research via image search in their spare time.

seeinred

White Death
Apr 29, 2007
Sterling Heights, MI
I'm an Asian guy, and I gotta admit, I get a little pissed off at times when O&A start spewing racist shit about Asians. Especially when it comes to Ant; that guy is just plain racist. He tries to pass it off as un-PC, racial humor, but it's not really funny... you can tell he has malice and disdain in his heart for certain minority groups.

Don't know where white people started on the idea that all Asians have little dicks either. Hell, I'm Asian, and I have no fucking clue what other Asian men are packing. I just know that I personally don't fall into that stereotype. It's just a little gay to me that white men are presumably so aware of what other men have in their pants. They must do lots of pictorial research via image search in their spare time.
What, like this?

[nsfw]
[/nsfw]

S

Statix

NSFW... I'm not clicking that.

( . Y . )

Feb 8, 2006
Seattle
Time to lighten up the mood.

[YT]<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xo1R17Gq6dg&rel=1&border=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Xo1R17Gq6dg&rel=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>[/YT]

Probably Stoned

I am not good at this.[edited]
Jul 26, 2005
Humboldt County Ca.
I... Especially when it comes to Ant; that guy is just plain racist. He tries to pass it off as un-PC, racial humor, but it's not really funny... you can tell he has malice and disdain in his heart for certain minority groups.
Yea, you gotta love Ant.

Really is that what you hear? Because I hear another human being just being himself.

Heil Cumia