Assassin’s Creed Revelations Out tomorrow

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
So it comes out tomorrow, anybody getting it? I think I may just ask for it for Christmas. Too many fucking games come out at the same time, these assholes need to star releasing more shit during summer.
Sorry I made a new thread, the search is faggoty.

TomFromWC

Making Awful Sounds
Apr 29, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
Because I just prefer PC. And I'm a broke motherfucker who has no current-gen system.

TomFromWC

Making Awful Sounds
Apr 29, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
I'm just hoping I can get the online version of the game on campus. Brotherhood is locked out because some asshat can't stop downloading terabytes of illegal downloads through the port Brotherhood connects through.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
This will be cheap quickly. $35 or less on BF most likely.
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. I was going to get it tomorrow, but I'm having too much with MGS HD Collection and if I buy AC:R tomorrow, it will just collect dust.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Just bought this and Saints Row 3 on Amazon. Gonna spend my weekend stabbing Templars & shooting gangsters!

Dec 12, 2007
Just bought this and Saints Row 3 on Amazon. Gonna spend my weekend stabbing Templars & shooting gangsters!
say hello to professor Genki for me, I can't see him till I'm done with the ghosts and goblins in skyrim

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Is this a brand new game, or one of those weird expansion packs/quasi sequel things?

I just want more of the future story.

Oct 16, 2008
Parma, OH
It's in the same vein as Brotherhood. It's not a full sequel, but it continues the story a little bit.

DrunkInToronto

Mar 21, 2008
Toronto, ON
Single player is more of the same with some minor improvements (the hook blade is cool). The multiplayer has been tightened up a bit. To be clear, this is a full size open world game, it's just not the official sequel which comes out next year. The only bad change so far is the shitty tower defense game rammed in.

If anyone grabbed this add me to your Fl. I'm sad and lonely.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
I'm sending this back right away. I can look past the repetitiveness, and how little the combat has changed. However, when I need to worry about "Templar Awareness" for EVERYTHING I do outside of main/side missions, essentially punishing me for trying to gain money outside of chests, I'm not interested! Renovating shops doesn't increase it my a small amount either! Purchase about 3-4 shops and your awareness meter sky rockets...WHY? Did the Templars hire real estate agents to look at the deeds? And why the fuck am I purchasing it in such a way that makes the templars take notice? Also, now there are only 2 ways of reducing it, Heralds and killing officals, 25/50% respectively. However, they aren't that plentiful as they were in the past few games, you'll have to wander for a while in hopes of maybe finding one or the other. This just deters me from side tracking, thanks fuck sticks.

And you want to reduce it too, because the Tower Defense feels completely out of place and unwarranted. Nothing feels natural about it. Between the morale, you're restricted to the roofs (and only roofs you control? Really?) No ground troops, CANNON FIRE? And a Pixel Junk Monsters-like final boss that demolishes any barricades you have in nearly 1 shot and takes FOREVER to take down, it's the topping of the "why should I explore?" Cake.

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
So far I'm enjoying it. The tower defense is a bit RPG for my taste, but I don't HATE it… yet! And I love the stealth mechanics; I still wish he could, you know, CROUCH!!! Maybe lie down!! It would be useful if you're trying to STAY OUT OF SIGHT!!!

While I'm on the subject; I'm not liking the PS3 Peace Walker. He crouch walks, but doesn't crawl anymore… why? And too many cutscene fights are in that bullshit comic-art style; no CGI. Boooooo!!!

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Really not liking it as much as Brotherhood. The tower defense sucks, the carriage driving part sucks, and the controls stink. I don't even mind that they changed the controls, it just seems like I spend more time jumping off the side of a building instead of climbing, and I mastered that shit a few games back.

Multiplayer is still insanely fun, though

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
Just finished story mode. Another wtf ending with no explanation of the end of brotherhood. I won't spoil it for those who haven't finished a year old game!

TomFromWC

Making Awful Sounds
Apr 29, 2009
Old Bridge, NJ
At least we know where they're going next game, it's obvious from what happened. Modern AC3.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
I was looking forward to this but now I'm thinking maybe not. AC1 was just ok. Then next two really started to rock. Have they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with this one?

stellarcomics

Jul 25, 2005
I was looking forward to this but now I'm thinking maybe not. AC1 was just ok. Then next two really started to rock. Have they snatched defeat from the jaws of victory with this one?
It's not bad; it's just more of the same. And the ending almost had me in tears

It's very likely the END of using both Altair and Ezio, as they cover pretty much all of their histories, including how they die