Asshole Catches his Bitch Cheating with another Asshole and Then Gets Knocked Out

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
I don't even care about the guy getting knocked out. What a fucking whore that chick is, I wanna smack her, forget about the dude.

cozzie

head retard
MJ is the purveyor of time well wasted.

ty sir

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i like the one were the host gets stabbed

moegolden

Perv-switch toggler
ah yes, "Cheaters" with Tommy Grand!

Tommy Grand is actually named Tommy Habib, and he's the heir in a family of superrich real estate developers....and he chooses to get stabbed by white trash guys.

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
hahahahahahha that guy got knocked the fuck out!!!

And look at the bright side, IF he was stupid enough to stay with that whore after that he almost definitely could guilt her into daily blowjobs and ass sex

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'm surprised that nobody got stabbed. That particular type of minority typically favors the knifeplay. Hot-blooded hispaniolics always stabbing on each other... stabby stabby Stabby McStabbenstein. The camera crews who record this tomfoolery should always have some knives on hand to throw into the fray when emotions are running high... make things a lot more colorful and dramatic for us.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
It's My Birthday!
They should sterilize the whole lot of them and make the world smarter.

That dude that knocked the other guy out was a faggot. They both threw like little fucking girls, and somehow he got lucky and landed a good one and somehow he's "big time." And did he fucking spit on the guy afterwards?