Athletes foot!!!!!

JerseyMeatHook

"O and A all the way, thats what I say"
Jun 8, 2005
Westchester, NY
I'm sure some of you animals have itchy feet. I use Tinactin, but it rubs off and get on my sheets. What do you guys use and when do you use it?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I used to use Gold Bond. I haven't had it since I stopped wearing my work boots.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
i have been told to piss on your feet and that will cure it. not sure if it works though. it could be just a way to get you to piss on your self

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
i have been told to piss on your feet and that will cure it. not sure if it works though. it could be just a way to get you to piss on your self
I have heard that as well....chlorine seems to kill it as well, that and nail fungus....started swimming again about a month ago I had early signs of both and since it is gone

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Nope, it's true. Combat boots in the military with those god awful cheap black socks used to tear me up. Piss on your feet in the shower and use the blue Gold Bond powder in your socks during the day.

You should be clear in a few days.

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
May 23, 2007
the only thing that has ever worked for me is the Micatin Spray Powder. it takes care of it in just a couple of days. the spray powder is harder to find but it works for me. works on the jock itch as well. kinda stings a bit when the testes get sprayed but no more bloody ballsack.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I used Lamisil and was ahtlete's foot free in a matter of a couple weeks. Haven't had a reoccurrence since and this was maybe 6-8 months ago.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
piss on your feet, but before you start the water ya got to let it soak in a little, also thow away your shoes get new ones and bleach all your socks

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
masturbate on a kleenex and rub it on your toes. let the lil sperm wiggle threw there and it will clean everything up jus fine.

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I find it ironic that it is called athletes foot... And I've gotten it.
ha ha ha..

I got it for the first time about 6 months ago.. i bough tinactin i think ,,, sprayted the shit out of my feet and was all better in a couple days...