Votes: 6 14.0%
  • too far or i would go.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Is it true Van Halens playing?

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Just want to know how many people will be going to the softball party.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
there better be people there - the county's not going to refund the $$ already laid out for the ballfield, picnic area & alcohol license

:hamm:

Glenn Dandy

even if its not a windfall... there will be enough people to have a good time.. I wouldn't let naysayers bring ya down ma.

Anyone who would miss this out of some bullshit reason is a tard ...

Why the board doesn't back me up? who the hell knows.....or better yet, who the hell cares.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
even if its not a windfall... there will be enough people to have a good time.. I wouldn't let naysayers bring ya down ma.

Anyone who would miss this out of some bullshit reason is a tard ...

Why the board doesn't back me up? who the hell knows.....or better yet, who the hell cares.
We have a problem with authority, sir.
Your title is 'president' and that makes us want to ignore what you have to say.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Can we have a maybe on that poll? :) I would come in a second but as I said in previous posts, that's my sister and my aunt's birthday weekend and we usually try to incorporate both somehow so I don't know what our plans are. And family does come first...but O&A stuff a close second ;)

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
In. A lot of effort done already by kris here. Should be fun.

Glenn Dandy

I cant edit polls, Im not fancy enough... if a mod visits mayby they can add a mayby.

I wanna say yes but I fear I'm gonna forget or not want to that day

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Can we have a maybe on that poll? :) I would come in a second but as I said in previous posts, that's my sister and my aunt's birthday weekend and we usually try to incorporate both somehow so I don't know what our plans are. And family does come first...but O&A stuff a close second ;)
Um, how about celebrating with a nice, friendly game of softball? :icon_mrgr

Glenn Dandy

yeah, whats your aunt's batting average? and more importantly can she do a keg stand?

I know, its just a little bit of a hike, I know I live in Suffolk, WTF. I will try my hardest, cause I would love to see some of you assholes. But there better be some tits to look at. I did hike all the way to Lynbrook once for an O&A roadshow back in the NEW days

Glenn Dandy

I know, its just a little bit of a hike, I know I live in Suffolk, WTF. I will try my hardest, cause I would love to see some of you assholes. But there better be some tits to look at. I did hike all the way to Lynbrook once for an O&A roadshow back in the NEW days
YOU CAN DO IT!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
1. Take the train
2. Find someone to carpool with
3. I'll drive from Westbury to bumfuck Suffolk County and back to a park that's 10 minutes from my house if that's what it's going to take

Three option - I'm sure I'll think of more.

jeebus :icon_roll