Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Is it true Van Halens playing?

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
there better be people there - the county's not going to refund the $$ already laid out for the ballfield, picnic area & alcohol license

:hamm:

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
even if its not a windfall... there will be enough people to have a good time.. I wouldn't let naysayers bring ya down ma.

Anyone who would miss this out of some bullshit reason is a tard ...

Why the board doesn't back me up? who the hell knows.....or better yet, who the hell cares.

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
even if its not a windfall... there will be enough people to have a good time.. I wouldn't let naysayers bring ya down ma.

Anyone who would miss this out of some bullshit reason is a tard ...

Why the board doesn't back me up? who the hell knows.....or better yet, who the hell cares.
We have a problem with authority, sir.
Your title is 'president' and that makes us want to ignore what you have to say.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Can we have a maybe on that poll? :) I would come in a second but as I said in previous posts, that's my sister and my aunt's birthday weekend and we usually try to incorporate both somehow so I don't know what our plans are. And family does come first...but O&A stuff a close second ;)

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Can we have a maybe on that poll? :) I would come in a second but as I said in previous posts, that's my sister and my aunt's birthday weekend and we usually try to incorporate both somehow so I don't know what our plans are. And family does come first...but O&A stuff a close second ;)
Um, how about celebrating with a nice, friendly game of softball? :icon_mrgr

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
I know, its just a little bit of a hike, I know I live in Suffolk, WTF. I will try my hardest, cause I would love to see some of you assholes. But there better be some tits to look at. I did hike all the way to Lynbrook once for an O&A roadshow back in the NEW days

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I know, its just a little bit of a hike, I know I live in Suffolk, WTF. I will try my hardest, cause I would love to see some of you assholes. But there better be some tits to look at. I did hike all the way to Lynbrook once for an O&A roadshow back in the NEW days
YOU CAN DO IT!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
1. Take the train
2. Find someone to carpool with
3. I'll drive from Westbury to bumfuck Suffolk County and back to a park that's 10 minutes from my house if that's what it's going to take

Three option - I'm sure I'll think of more.

jeebus :icon_roll

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
Um, how about celebrating with a nice, friendly game of softball? :icon_mrgr
I don't think my parents are going to want to sit in July heat watching a bunch of O&A fans run around and get drunk :)