Attn All Fans: Joe Piscopo will be hosting this week's Worst-of The Week Count-Down

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
The Comic, The Musician, The Storyteller, and The Actor, Joe Piscopo will be introducing parts of this week's The Worst-of The Week Count-Down of those days where he was featured prominently . It is a trilogy where Anthony recalls Mr. Piscopo's special, Mr. Piscopo calls in, and finally Mr. Piscopo enters the studio. Just a reminder for the fans to relive the glorious-ness that is The Opie & Anthony Show. If not this week because of something, it was said to be played on the 24th.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
When are the most notable Joe Piscopo appearances? I get the sense that it's something worth listening to.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I'm so sick of hearing his name. I blame Anthony for bringing him out of obscurity.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
I thought Joe kicked ass yesterday. I was expecting
another "Has Been Theatre" when he came on but
he really did a great job.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
When are the most notable Joe Piscopo appearances? I get the sense that it's something worth listening to.
This past Tues, Wed, Thursday?

It could be edited down to fit in the Worst-of which is replayed throughout the weekend interspersed between Ron & Fez Best-ofs, Weird Medicine, Davey Mac, Sam Roberts, and Friends of the show podcasts.

SallieTomato

Here'sh The Thing
Part 3’s a little weak.

Everybody kissed & made nice in the end.

Blecccheroo ....