Attn: NJ Wackbaggers who like to eat

Dopie Opie

I hope I am not over stepping bounds here. I remember seeing a thread about helping WBers who own their own business.

Well here I come boys and girls. We just opened a cafe in Union Beach, NJ.

Here is the web site, you can see our menu and other little things. I am not there often, but my cousin is there 24-7 basically. It is all his as far as I am concerned. If you come in between 6-9 Mon - Fri you will hear the boys on the radio. Not sure if we will resubscribe to XM when they are back on at this point.

Anyway, tell Greg what's up and you are on Opie and Anthony fan and he will take good care of you.

Thanks
Ant

www.hybridcafe.net

Valk

Spreading the Virus on NJ GSP 91 to 148
Hey man, I'm in Point Pleasant. Wheres Union Beach? I've seen Union on the pkwy. Always glad to patronize a fellow bagger. And no, your not overstepping. When we're not too busy tearing each other apart we do sometimes support each other.

EDIT: Just saw your map. Where ya goin in Ocean County? The menu doesn't seem to wanna open with Mozilla. Looks like a place my Sis and Mom would dig, may have to bring em bye.

Joe Avezzano

Looks good, but why is it called Hybrid Cafe? What are the components of this Hybrid. How many of these are there nationwide?

Darth Mode

You went over my helmet?!
Next time I take a trip down that way, I'll stop by.

Dopie Opie

Hybrid is more trying to capitalize on the whole "green" bullshit going around today. We are trying a healthy menu. We plan on having our delivery vehicles as hybrids.

As far as future locations....Down the road. I guess we are trying to look a little more polished than a brand new place, that has never had anything before.

This is a fresh venture and I am really excited. Maybe some day I can quit my "real" job, but with 4 kids and insurance and everything it is a long way down the road. But I would love to host an O&A event one day.

Just keep your fingers crossed and if you check us out, please say hello and if you like it spread the word....

Thanks again

MJMANDALAY

Good Luck with that.
The wife and I live about a half hour away, we will take a ride to check it out. I hope to be able to give it a good review.
:icon_mrgr

ImAlrightSpider

I paid $2 a month for O&A and I LIKED it!
NJ Wackbaggers who like to eat
No need to be redundant, sir. :action-sm

(I just felt left out. I like to eat too, but I'm in Mass.)

Dopie Opie

Good Luck with that.
The wife and I live about a half hour away, we will take a ride to check it out. I hope to be able to give it a good review.
:icon_mrgr
MJ - I would love to meet you. If you get a chance give me a heads up and I will try and be there. I am in NY. My cousin (really my brother) is running day to day things. It really is all his. Its his idea and his talent and his blood sweat and tears....Think FH Reilly's....I am helping about as much as Op does with out the radio show...

You will like and I will bet anything MILF will love it.

Hoohoo...Dopie Opie ripped off FH Riley's...hoohoo.

Congrats, faggot. I'm trying to IM you right now. Maybe it's your wife and I'll just end up fucking her again.

Dopie Opie

Hoohoo...Dopie Opie ripped off FH Riley's...hoohoo.

Congrats, faggot. I'm trying to IM you right now. Maybe it's your wife and I'll just end up fucking her again.
Just stay away from her ass, he has had some diahrea......I like to save all that yumminess for myself.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Looks good. Even though we live by Philly, the wife and I get up that way
quite a bit. I'll be sure to make a stop sometime and check it out.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Union Beach - Exit 117 GSP - Route 36.

I'm about 15 mins away and would stop by, however the menu button isn't working, and "green shit" doesn't sound too appealing.. exactly what kind of foods does the joint have?

Dopie Opie

Not sure why the menu does not open for you. I was hoping to cut and paste, but for some reason cannot. I do not want to sell us short, but think of maybe a Panera Bread type of place minus the bakery.

However, we do a full shake and smoothie menu, with protein drinks.

We have a deeper menu than Panera and a much better breakfast menu. I think there may be an issue opening through Mozilla. I will look into it and see why I cannot cut and paste here. I will try and get a menu up for you guys

As long as the mods do not mind. Like I said all along, I do not want to step on anyone's toes here.

bethm1b

person of interest
You're really fucking far from me. But I'll drive a ways for real fruit pancakes. Are ya near Bradley beach" a friend has a beach house there, I'll bring the lot of em.

Valk

Open teh link with Internet Explorer, it works fine. Moz. must need some new flash plugin or something. Open with IE

Valk

You're really fucking far from me. But I'll drive a ways for real fruit pancakes. Are ya near Bradley beach" a friend has a beach house there, I'll bring the lot of em.
He's a little north of that. Exit 117, Bradley is like 89 or something. About 20 minutes I would say.

Joe Avezzano

So it's just one location in the US then? There's not really anything like it around where I live and I think it would go over big.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
I live near Sandy Hook and travel that way on my commute. I'll keep it in mind & swing by some time.

Dopie Opie

We had someone stop in yesterday, said hello, but did not leave give their name...So to whoever the mystery wackbagger was.

THANK YOU

and if you don't mind I would love to know what you thought. You can post or PM.

and Thanks again

Dude, I suggested this place to a couple of ******* I know. They were wondering if you serve soul food. Regardless, I told them to stop by, as you're welcoming to "hiphoppers".