Audible gift accounts

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Do any of you guys have one them? If so how does it work, do you get a free audiobook every month? It says they give you a gift credit every month. I may ask for one of these for Christmas and am just wondering about the details.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Do any of you guys have one them? If so how does it work, do you get a free audiobook every month? It says they give you a gift credit every month. I may ask for one of these for Christmas and am just wondering about the details.
You should be able to use the monthly credit to buy any audiobook you want. 99.9% of the books that I have seen on audible cost 1 credit. With my regular membership, the credits can rollover to the next month if not used. You would need to check on that with the gift account so you don't lose any credits.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
You should be able to use the monthly credit to buy any audiobook you want. 99.9% of the books that I have seen on audible cost 1 credit. With my regular membership, the credits can rollover to the next month if not used. You would need to check on that with the gift account so you don't lose any credits.
Okay, I may ask for one of these accounts. Some audiobooks are impossible to find by other means.