Audible Shows Return Tomorrow (6/12)

It's Travis

For everyone who subscribes/plans on subcribing to Audible, we will start sending the show back to Audible starting tomorrow, Tuesday 6/12.

You will be getting the Best-Of CBS shows that are airing on XM this week, from Tues-Thurs. NOT the live shows from CBS. When the show returns live on Friday, you will begin to get the live shows. I have no other information than that. No clue about past shows, whether the CBS shows from the suspension period will ever be available or anything else.

Tomorrow you can all go back to letting me know how shitty a job I do with the Audible account! Woot!

-Travis

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
will audible be putting up any of the older shows that were taken down?

Don't worry Travis, we won't be resubbing for a while so we won't be around to trash you.

D

digiman66

Who's dumb f'ing idea was it to pull the Audible content anyway? I think that's what pissed me off the most!! That was done purely to punish the listener...

fkornre

Boogity Boogity Boogity...Let's go racing boys...
:action-sm thanx travi...

P

Pest in PDX

I for one shall continue to support you Travis.

Bunch of complaining cunt bags around here.
I won't re-up until Friday though.

Thanks Travis!

RPI

thanks travis, missed you boys on my ipod...

RPI

vegasbob

thanks trvais for the info & your lovely girlish figure "No Homo"

billyclo

Travis has a huge mule....who can make fun of that? Unless he keeps the plugs at the beginning of the next chapter ;)

USCowboy69

Excuse me Sir could you please pick up my piggies?
Thanks for the intel Travis...now you'll have something to listen to on long rides to Canada...and please don't flash your tits now that I have my WOW sticker!

Seriously, I just assumed the shows got yanked because some of the profits went to XM's coffers....or maybe they were just being asses any way possible to the boys.

Not re-upping or buying audibles just yet...hell I can listen to the "So Your Baby Is Black" episode over and over again on my iPOD.

Isn't it just as easy to download via to**ent? Wait until the 1st to sign up with Audible again.

MJ001

Isn't it just as easy to download via to**ent? Wait until the 1st to sign up with Audible again.
From my understanding Audible had nothing to do with fucking with the boys so....I give my business to people who help the show so that the show remains successful and continues to grow and most importantly...stays on the air

Audible gives a large commission to XM for each sub. At least wait until the 1st. It won't fuck Audible up, their financial quarter doesn't end this month. It will hit XM though.

Loved Audible, loved the services they provided, but I swore off XM and that means no O&A on Audible either.

MJ001

Audible gives a large commission to XM for each sub. At least wait until the 1st. It won't fuck Audible up, their financial quarter doesn't end this month. It will hit XM though.

Loved Audible, loved the services they provided, but I swore off XM and that means no O&A on Audible either.
I guess I didn't think about it that way...

I'm not so smart

Debbie1125

Who's dumb f'ing idea was it to pull the Audible content anyway? I think that's what pissed me off the most!! That was done purely to punish the listener...

I'm with you on this. When I found out that the past shows and Worst of had been pulled from Audibe, I called and told them exactly what I thought.

This will definitely be the determining factor as to whether I will re-subscribe to XM.

If not Audible and XM can both kiss my ass.

Warren

Fucking Fan
with other means why would anyone want the Audible stuff.

C

Caddy James

Thanks Travis! You are a sweet boy.

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
Shows, up...and all of the past shows are also there. Good news. Weird, May 10th seems to be missing.

C

Caddy James

I am kind of hoping R and F also get an Audible deal after all of this. I have enjoyed having those boys in my IPod also.

fkornre

Shows, up...and all of the past shows are also there. Good news. Weird, May 10th seems to be missing.
i did a search on audible...only todays show is up...where did you see the old shows???

on a positive note...although i cancelled my audible account on may 17th and got my refund on the 19th...they didnt deactivate my account :)

vcdburn

Jimmy's shaved sack
i did a search on audible...only todays show is up...where did you see the old shows???

on a positive note...although i cancelled my audible account on may 17th and got my refund on the 19th...they didnt deactivate my account :)

There in "my library"...I guess you need to be a member to see them. Sorry If I got your hopes up.

fkornre

There in "my library"...I guess you need to be a member to see them. Sorry If I got your hopes up.
no worries...i have my library intact also...i thought everyone else can search and dl'd the older shows...i guess not yet...